Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Great Communicator

13»

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Remember when the dazzler was telling us that tax rates don't impact financial investments? That is some real fiscal conservatism from a dude with a mythical MBA.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

He's communicating our destruction.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

Joe's handlers are quite good playing the cynical political game of keeping him under wraps. Because this was even on prompter.
    If I see one more stupid fucking tweet shaming people for mocking Joe's speech impediment, I'm gonna smash some shit.

That. Is. Not. A. Speech. Impediment. For fuck sake.

That's called "short-term memory loss" - a hallmark of dementia.

I can't tell if it's all millennials, or just those on twitter, but either way, they don't know shit about dementia.
    Exactly, he is a carbon copy of my mom who had dementia memory wise.
    My grandmother got it bad in her 90's and my mom now has it in her 80's.

And guess what follows the initial bouts of short-term memory loss? Paranoia and Delusions.

Why do you think his handlers already have the nuclear codes? They know exactly what's going on with Joe.

We are watching 4 years of outright lies and falsehoods turn into 5, then 6, and on and on.
    The Rats and the Media knowingly foisted on us an old man they knew was already in steep mental decline. Think of the national security implications of this.
    And yet they say that they voted for Bought and Paid for Cho Bai Den because he was a moderate and not a rude un-presidential authoritarian like Trump. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
    Speaking of lies, remember when Dazzler claimed that fiscal conservatism was the basis for his "conservative" leanings. Have you heard a fucking peep out of him in response to the spending boondoggle being passed by the Rats?
    I think he's sipping his $100 wine and hiding on the Financial Bored
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

You notice that we haven't had a State of the Union speech? You notice how the MSM has totally ignored this?

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/politics/inside-politics/extremists-threatening-congress-for-president-bidens-state-of-the-union-address-texas-congressman-confirms/287-cbd18fc9-fff0-43a2-a5a4-b95ca83ba1ca

Now's not the best time for large gatherings if you hadn't heard.
    It’s hilarious how you Leftists are so afraid of 100 unarmed people taking selfies in the Capitol.

Biden is an even bigger pussy than you are, Dildo Baggins.

Even OAN would describe it as slightly more than that.
    Weird how much you libs watch OAN and find Q-Anon everywhere, compared with right-of-center and conservative folks who pay no attention to either. Everything I know about OAN, I learned from Libs on these boreds.

And that's just fucking weird.
    Is OAN even on the cable networks?
    I don't know. They have hot chicks though.

I get Newsmax. It's not that I like it all that much. It's that almost everything on cable is awful. I should get rid of it again.
    We? got rid of cable last July. Streaming services make for a much better and cheaper a la carte viewing experience, IMO. Zero cable news on any of my streams, too.