Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Wigwam Weekly debuted on Friday morning in Swaye's Wigwam

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club

It will be a weekly newsletter where I'm summarizing things that have happened in UW football, college football and on Hardcore Husky. It's a work in progress. But for the inaugural issue, we featured a funny post by @GreenRiverGatorz as The Post of the Week. We posted a video of Myles Gaskin running for two TDs for the Miami Dolphins. I told the story of how I went to my first Husky football game in 1976. And we featured a photo of a gorgeous woman with an amazing backside.

It's pretty simple right now. But with each passing week, we will be growing it and tweaking it and adding new features. Available to native subscribers in Swaye's Wigwam.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,699 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2021
    The babe of the week was worth a $129 subscription alone. And there's going to be 51 more!!!! Unless Stalin takes a week off for May Day celebrations but 50 is still a good deal. Praise Allah.

So hot. So so hot.

brb, jo.

• QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    Is there butt...hole?