Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just had an intriguing thought

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,002
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

What if Donald Trump took over the golden EIB microphone in place of Rush Limbaugh? What if Rush and Trump planned it all out in the final weeks' of Rush's life? Immediately, Trump would have access to a mega media platform that censors could not reach.

Brilliant idea, there would be tens of millions tuning in, it would be a kick to see and hear leftists heads exploding everywhere. TDS turned up to 11.
    Not that this is the main motivation, but can you imagine the look on Zuckerbeg and Dorsey's faces when they realized Trump had taken over the golden EIB microphone?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

What if Donald Trump took over the golden EIB microphone in place of Rush Limbaugh? What if Rush and Trump planned it all out in the final weeks' of Rush's life? Immediately, Trump would have access to a mega media platform that censors could not reach.

Brilliant idea, there would be tens of millions tuning in, it would be a kick to see and hear leftists heads exploding everywhere. TDS turned up to 11.
    Not that this is the main motivation, but can you imagine the look on Zuckerbeg and Dorsey's faces when they realized Trump had taken over the golden EIB microphone?
    I can and it brings a smile to my face.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845

I'd rather Trump have a home base at EIB but then turns into Carmen Sandiego and pops up all over the place so the lefties have to play whack a mole. One day on Time Pool's (SWIDT?) podcast, Rogan on a different day, take a break and then pop up on Glenn Beck. Maybe even join Tulsi (brb, jo) for an honest discussion.

Trump ain't going away.

Unless @oregonblitzkrieg tells me he's already been executed and is stacked like cordwood along with Marcon.

Really need that depth chart published.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,002
    Founders Club

I'd rather Trump have a home base at EIB but then turns into Carmen Sandiego and pops up all over the place so the lefties have to play whack a mole. One day on Time Pool's (SWIDT?) podcast, Rogan on a different day, take a break and then pop up on Glenn Beck. Maybe even join Tulsi (brb, jo) for an honest discussion.

Trump ain't going away.

Unless @oregonblitzkrieg tells me he's already been executed and is stacked like cordwood along with Marcon.

I agree with Rogan, but if he's behind the EIB microphone everyone will come to him. Even the haters.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Trump isn't smart enough to do that job consistently. Rush probably caused more division within our country than everyone else put together, but the guy was smart and took that to the bank.
    The thing that caused division was the left's bitterly hysterical response to him and his ideas.
    We have a new, stupidest post in the history of the internet. Thank you Stalin.

Get the fuck off this board. Go cry some more to creepy you little bitch
    You take a most uncouth tone Mr. Bannon. We have a finishing school scholarship over in the Finance board. You should apply.
    Wow. The little man talks big. Can't remember ever being afraid of one of those Qanon preachers.
    Get the fuck out
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Trump isn't smart enough to do that job consistently. Rush probably caused more division within our country than everyone else put together, but the guy was smart and took that to the bank.
    The thing that caused division was the left's bitterly hysterical response to him and his ideas.

The simple fact that you support the post that I critiqued tells me you have zero ability for unbiased critical thinking.

This country has always been divided. Trump and Rush have only fanned the flames. BTW, the anti Trump/Rush crowd is bigger than the left.

I don't ever try to change the mind of a cult member but I will try to get them to wake the fuck up sometime.

Jesus Christ - what happened to you?

BTW, some of you members of the Qanon club aka the Tug are starting to make Kim, Fetters and Scott look like fucking geniuses.

Get the fuck out
  • Options
    Founders Club

Trump ain't going away.

I agree with Rogan, but if he's behind the EIB microphone everyone will come to him. Even the haters.
    Completely agree. Trump behind the EIB mic = MegaMAGAphone. Supporters and haters would flock to him. The TDS meter would break daily making the entertainment value alone priceless. More importantly this would be a yuge platform for him to continue to expose the left and advance causes that truly matter to our future. I like the idea, but don't expect it to happen. My guess is he will do as he's alluded to, focusing his support in flipping both houses of congress in 2022.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

The simple fact that you support the post that I critiqued tells me you have zero ability for unbiased critical thinking.

This country has always been divided. Trump and Rush have only fanned the flames. BTW, the anti Trump/Rush crowd is bigger than the left.

I don't ever try to change the mind of a cult member but I will try to get them to wake the fuck up sometime.

BTW, some of you members of the Qanon club aka the Tug are starting to make Kim, Fetters and Scott look like fucking geniuses.

Here's your serious answer

I probably gave your post the fuck off it deserved which has nothing to do with the original post. And your still crying like a bitch about it which isn't going to encourage me to stop anytime soon

The country has always been divided? Might want to keep that brilliant fucking insight or @creepycoug and his struggling board

You were silent for 4 years of bullshit peddled by sitting members of congress so feel free to fuck off with your Q bullshit. Its the sign of a weak mind and an inability to actually bring anything here that doesn't suck.

I want division. The only people that don't are totalitarian assholes

So you can have my offer of unity right now - go fuck yourself

You can't show me anything

And get the fuck out
  • Options

Trump ain't going away.

Completely agree. Trump behind the EIB mic = MegaMAGAphone. Supporters and haters would flock to him. The TDS meter would break daily making the entertainment value alone priceless. More importantly this would be a yuge platform for him to continue to expose the left and advance causes that truly matter to our future. I like the idea, but don't expect it to happen. My guess is he will do as he's alluded to, focusing his support in flipping both houses of congress in 2022.
    What I'm saying is, Trump shouldn't be an SEC team. Get out of conference on the road. Build a little support for the other voices out there.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

I probably gave your post the fuck off it deserved which has nothing to do with the original post. And your still crying like a bitch about it which isn't going to encourage me to stop anytime soon

The country has always been divided? Might want to keep that brilliant fucking insight or @creepycoug and his struggling board

You were silent for 4 years of bullshit peddled by sitting members of congress so feel free to fuck off with your Q bullshit. Its the sign of a weak mind and an inability to actually bring anything here that doesn't suck.

And get the fuck out
    Free Pub!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

And get the fuck out
    Free Pub!
    Keep your riff raff out of my tavern 🍺
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

No. You just claimed the top spot.

Wow. I could NEVER, EVER, EVER think of making that super witty response. You must be a member of Mensa.

BTW, did you ever figure out the definition of insider trading or do you still think it means being inside the basement when you trade online?
    The Throbber works with securities attorneys, broker/dealers, the SEC and FINRA daily IRL. Get back in the slow lane.

That makes your accusation that I am an inside trade even more stupid.

But i get you are "special".

If I am slow lane, you have a fucking flat tire or driving on the wrong side of the fucking autobahn.

• Options
    Founders Club

Trump ain't going away.

What I'm saying is, Trump shouldn't be an SEC team. Get out of conference on the road. Build a little support for the other voices out there.

Totally agree.
  • Options

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

And get the fuck out
    Jesus, little man. The country was designed for a two party system. Racism has been around since slaves were brought here.

I am not bitching or crying but reacting to a non-sensible statement.

Again, you used to have a modicum of cognitive ability. What the fuck happened?

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It’s kind of amazing you think he could pull it off. Radio is a very difficult gig especially if you are a complete moron without any core beliefs. What do you think he’d be able to talk about for 3 hours a day? I’m guessing whining about all of the election fraud and how he won a landslide victory and how Mexico is going to pay for the wall will get a little a little boring after a week.

Hate to agree with Lou Dobbs here but Trump couldn't pull it off, not for the reasons Lou cites but just because Trump just isn't that engaging of a speaker who could hold an audience's attention for 3 hours on the radio.
  • Options

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

And get the fuck out

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

And get the fuck out
    Fuck old man. My condolences on the alzheimer's. I wasn't reacting to your little punchless fuck off I was responding to your prissy "get out".

This is why a reasonable person doesn't engage with members of a cult. Because no one can tell them anything. I have never tried to. Been not trying to for four years.

But, if you keep trying to whine for me to get out ( and I don't) that tells me all I need to know about your pathetic ass.

It may help for you to diagram posts so that you can follow in your feeble minded state.

You're welcome.

• Options

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

And get the fuck out
    Okay. Your need for division explains your worship of the criminal right.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

And get the fuck out
    Jesus, little man. The country was designed for a two party system. Racism has been around since slaves were brought here.

I am not bitching or crying but reacting to a non-sensible statement.

Again, you used to have a modicum of cognitive ability. What the fuck happened?

Fuck off. Your a babbling idiot
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

No. You just claimed the top spot.

Wow. I could NEVER, EVER, EVER think of making that super witty response. You must be a member of Mensa.

BTW, did you ever figure out the definition of insider trading or do you still think it means being inside the basement when you trade online?
    The Throbber works with securities attorneys, broker/dealers, the SEC and FINRA daily IRL. Get back in the slow lane.

That makes your accusation that I am an inside trade even more stupid.

But i get you are "special".

If I am slow lane, you have a fucking flat tire or driving on the wrong side of the fucking autobahn.

I am exceptional. You are 'special'.

Know the difference and accept the fact that there are others (including but not limited to me) who know way the fuck more about securities, finance, law and corporate governance/oversight than your pea brain can possibly fathom.

Now, go refill the fry sauce and put in another order of mcnuggets.