Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

They came for Mr Potato Head and I

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

told them to fuck off.

The left has gone too far this tim.

If the Hasbro president had told them to fuck off, it might have cost them product placement in many stores, but online sales would have BOOMED.
    Phew

Now can we do something about the faggy colors on Lite Brite’s?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The responses in this thread are embarrassing. No one on the left gives a shit. You don’t get to suck capitalism’s dick and then cry when capitalist corporations do dumb shit because they think it’ll raise their profits. A culture war isn’t a company making a market based decision that you don’t like. Jfc.

Go on with yo' bad self. You DO get to counter when capitalism does dumb shit. By definition that IS capitalism. Get your economic theory in order.

Hasbro scrambled back when the market said "fuck off'.

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2021

The responses in this thread are embarrassing. No one on the left gives a shit. You don’t get to suck capitalism’s dick and then cry when capitalist corporations do dumb shit because they think it’ll raise their profits. A culture war isn’t a company making a market based decision that you don’t like. Jfc.

HasBRO is a sign of the US patriarchy and insults my woke area.

I demand they change their name to Hasperson, or Hasnon-CIS.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Go on with yo' bad self. You DO get to counter when capitalism does dumb shit. By definition that IS capitalism. Get your economic theory in order.

Right, that’s capitalism functioning. Not a culture war. Not cultural Marxism. Not a globalist agenda. Or whatever dumb fuck buzzwords OAN is using today.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Right, that’s capitalism functioning. Not a culture war. Not cultural Marxism. Not a globalist agenda. Or whatever dumb fuck buzzwords OAN is using today.
    I hear they are using “insurrection” and “white supremacists” a lot, too!!
  • Options

I hear they are using “insurrection” and “white supremacists” a lot, too!!
    Should the election be overturned and Trump be made president?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

You're literally the first person in this thread to use any of those terms.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

So if you support capitalism you never get to complain about a company's decisions?

You can't really believe this.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

One can, actually. Kinda inherent in it.
  • Options
    dnc said:

You're literally the first person in this thread to use any of those terms.
    You’re right, I read the thread again and it’s an overreaction by me.
  • Options
    dnc said:

So if you support capitalism you never get to complain about a company's decisions?

I addressed this in my response to Throbber. I didn’t mean you don’t get to cry, period, I meant you don’t get to cry Marxism when it happens. And, while yes, that wasn’t done in this thread, it is something that’s done by people on the right and some of the posters in this thread.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

I addressed this in my response to Throbber. I didn’t mean you don’t get to cry, period, I meant you don’t get to cry Marxism when it happens. And, while yes, that wasn’t done in this thread, it is something that’s done by people on the right and some of the posters in this thread.
    Smacks of profiling, imo
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,889
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's dumbfucks on the left pushing for this nonsense APAG. Maybe you aren't, but I'll bet plenty of your friends are.
  • Options

dnc said:

Smacks of profiling, imo
    That is exactly what I did.
  • Options

It's dumbfucks on the left pushing for this nonsense APAG. Maybe you aren't, but I'll bet plenty of your friends are.

No one was pushing for this, dude.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2021
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

No one was pushing for that dude.
  • Options
    I’m nearly certain she hasn’t commented on Mr.Potatohead.