Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden and his bold faced lies

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,328
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
This is so disgustingly dishonest I wanted to puke when I saw that idiot biden mouth the lie.

Critics say that my plan is to big, that it costs $1.9 trillion," Biden said in a speech at Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine manufacturing facility near Kalamazoo, Michigan.

"Let me ask them: What would they have me cut? What would they have me leave out? Should we not invest $20 billion to vaccinate the nation? Should we not invest $290 million to extend unemployment insurance for the 11 million Americans who are unemployed so they can get by?"

Now for the reality check. Can anyone tell me how much of this boondoggle blue state bailout is about covid relief? Even the owl and kobe's of the world can see that the majority of this bill has nothing to do with covid relief.

Again, biden is the biggest liar in DC and idiots voted him in office.

86 Billion to bail out NY and CA with no strings attached. In other words, the states that did the worst job of handing the virus are getting rewarded the most and the projections are the bulk of the money will go to paying down their retirement debt boondoggles. We are bailing out leftist states and their failed policies.

Museums
Centers for the arts
Additional funding for schools. Unfortunately that money is doled out over 6 years. Covid will be over by the end of this year.
Reproductive facilities (abortions)
Hundreds of millions in foreign aid which again has zero to do with covid.
Bailouts preferenced for small businesses who pay a minimum wage of 15.00 per hour.

The list goes on and on.

Comments