Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

As a Duck fan, I can’t laugh anymore...

like one of those movies that just keeps unraveling to the point where you turn it off.

How does Lake think these are remotely good hires?

Helfrich couldn’t handle alphas but Lake seems like he wants to be the only alpha. Does he need to be the biggest ego in the program?

Comments

• lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

Frankly, I'd be more upset if we lost to the Beav and Cal

I don’t give a shit about the 2020 season.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,204 Swaye's Wigwam

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    lawsandl said:

Well I don't give a shit about Jimmy's hires. Even?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    lawsandl said:

I'm sure you'd say the same had Oregon gone to the playoff this year.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,361 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

lawsandl said:

After OSU was smoking weed and talking shit after the UO game they made sure to have an *

Then it was banners and Back Back to Champs

Now they don’t care anymore

One thing I have learned when celebrating other peoples failures. Comes to bite you in the ass.....
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited February 2021

lawsandl said:

Neither did the beav or cal.
    To be fair, Washington didn’t either.
    HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

After OSU was smoking weed and talking shit after the UO game they made sure to have an *

One thing I have learned when celebrating other peoples failures. Comes to bite you in the ass.....
    I am honestly not celebrating this. I want an actual long term rivalry. I’ve lived through 12-0 and actually want to beat the Huskies when they’re good. We got a morsel of that in 2019.

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,544 Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

I am honestly not celebrating this. I want an actual long term rivalry. I’ve lived through 12-0 and actually want to beat the Huskies when they’re good. We got a morsel of that in 2019.

You got a morsel of your team barely beating a team that was blown out by Colorado?

lawsandl said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

You got a morsel of your team barely beating a team that was blown out by Colorado?
    That’s why it was a morsel. Your 2019 team way under performed but played a good game against the Ducks.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,130
    lawsandl said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

You guys hired a guy who got demoted at Cal so i don't see the rivalry going away any time soon
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

That’s why it was a morsel. Your 2019 team way under performed but played a good game against the Ducks.
    We legitimately sucked ass in 2019, and it was clear after the bay schools.

Your fans are dumb fucks if you think we played well by scoring in only one half of football.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,972 Founders Club
    Who gives a fuck? irrelevant programs in an irrelevant conference.
    edited February 2021

lawsandl said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

You guys hired a guy who got demoted at Cal so i don't see the rivalry going away any time soon
    Spin it however you like. Oregon is trying and UW isn’t. DeRhuyter has improved every defense at every stop.
    haie said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

Your fans are dumb fucks if you think we played well by scoring in only one half of football.
    I don’t speak for all our fans. I am not saying it was two juggernauts in 2019. However, it was the most competitive game in over 15 years. I am sure next year will be competitive.

Long term it’s doubtful.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,544 Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

I don’t speak for all our fans. I am not saying it was two juggernauts in 2019. However, it was the most competitive game in over 15 years. I am sure next year will be competitive.

Long term it’s doubtful.
    What? The year before, it went to OT on a missed field goal. That's not competitive?
    edited February 2021

lawsandl said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

lawsandl said:

Long term it’s doubtful.
    What? The year before, it went to OT on a missed field goal. That's not competitive?
    It was competitive but shouldn’t have been. I was surprised in 2018 and didn’t know who would win in 2019.