Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Evolution of Mask Advice...

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited February 2021 in Tug Tavern
Now, I'm a smart guy...whoever is driving these mask advice narratives must think the public is dumb as shit.

1) "You don't need a mask or face covering. Leave those for the front line medical personnel."

What I was thinking at the time. This thing might deadly. They are lying to us. Look at the PPE they're wearing when treating patients. They are trying to conserve PPE. I'm ordering surgical masks to have on hand.

2) "Any old face covering will do. Mask up. Get your sewing machine out."

Yeah, no that's not true. If it were true, why the fuck are the front line medical personnel dressed to the 9s in PPE. Googled some mask studies. Clearly this won't work. Probably still trying to save PPE.

3) "Wildfire smoke. Masks ineffective, won't filter particles. Stay inside."

Wait a minute. Wildfire smoke particles are LARGER than covid virus particles! F that. Another lie.

4) Go to get my COVID test for my colonoscopy. Sign says - "If you are wearing a fabric mask, please switch to one of our complementary surgical masks."

Well that's fucking interesting. Proof the cloth masks don't work. I fucking knew it.

5) Current Times - "For best protection wear more than one mask. Multiple masks as good as a n95, but save the n95s for front-line medical workers."

Bullshit. Trying to keep people scared and still trying to preserve n95s for healthcare staff.

At this point, I think the data has proven that only n95s really provide any measure of protection that is meaningful. Ever smell someone wearing perfume with your handmade, surgical, or store bought cloth masks? That's all you need to know...doubt they work. Even 2 or 3 of them at a time.

Comments