Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HCA Academy Awards - Best Movie of 1991?

2»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Silence of The Lambs
    I cant argue with the T2 voters. It really is that good. That actor, I think it's Robert Patrick?, is unsettling to watch as the soulless killing machine. I really like him. I thought Linda Hamilton was a little off in her role at times. The harder edged she tries to be the less believable it is for me. Its minor though. It's Oscar worthy with ease.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    F.O. Row Peter Puffer, you left off....
    chuck said:

I cant argue with the T2 voters. It really is that good. That actor, I think it's Robert Patrick?, is unsettling to watch as the soulless killing machine. I really like him. I thought Linda Hamilton was a little off in her role at times. The harder edged she tries to be the less believable it is for me. Its minor though. It's Oscar worthy with ease.

Robert Patrick carved out a nice career as a character actor. He is a good psycho character. Now he plays the soldier of fortune rolls
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Silence of The Lambs

chuck said:

Robert Patrick carved out a nice career as a character actor. He is a good psycho character. Now he plays the soldier of fortune rolls
    I only recently found that he was on the X Files at the end. He actually carries it even though most of the episodes and writing at that point are barely watchable.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Silence of The Lambs
    I feel asleep in the theater during T2.

CSB