Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well he didn't tweet it so its OK I guess

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,261
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://newsmax.com/politics/gen-gov-hea-industries/2021/01/26/id/1007363/

Joe Biden questioned Republican congressman Chip Roy’s patriotism for profanely dismissing the president’s call to wear a mask to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

“He used a very colorful term to say, ‘Wearing a mask, tell them to kiss my ear, I’m not going to wear a mask.’ Well, guess what? Not very American,” Biden said Tuesday at the White House. “The fact is, you want to be patriotic, you’re going to protect people.”

Roy, who represents a district in Texas, defended the comment to RealClearPolitics, saying it was “not my most Christian statement but it’s very American.”

Had Biden not lied about having a plan he wouldn't have to question the patriotism of a elected official

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Joe Biden questioned Republican congressman Chip Roy’s patriotism for profanely dismissing the president’s call to wear a mask to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

“He used a very colorful term to say, ‘Wearing a mask, tell them to kiss my ear, I’m not going to wear a mask.’ Well, guess what? Not very American,” Biden said Tuesday at the White House. “The fact is, you want to be patriotic, you’re going to protect people.”

Roy, who represents a district in Texas, defended the comment to RealClearPolitics, saying it was “not my most Christian statement but it’s very American.”

Had Biden not lied about having a plan he wouldn't have to question the patriotism of a elected official

Of course I know you recall the phony OUTRAGE during the Bush Presidency when the left claimed that W was questioning the patriotism of his political opponents. Of course Bush had done no such thing and they were never able to provide anything but the most vague and ambiguous evidence in support of that claim. Now you have Biden directly calling someone not an American if they question his mask edict and the left will say nothing.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Of course I know you recall the phony OUTRAGE during the Bush Presidency when the left claimed that W was questioning the patriotism of his political opponents. Of course Bush had done no such thing and they were never able to provide anything but the most vague and ambiguous evidence in support of that claim. Now you have Biden directly calling someone not an American if they question his mask edict and the left will say nothing.
    Obama in the 2008 campaign called Bush un-Patriotic for raising the debt and then proceeded to accumulate more debt in his 8 years than all other presidents up to him combined. Call Obama not a Patriot and see what the response is.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Obama in the 2008 campaign called Bush un-Patriotic for raising the debt and then proceeded to accumulate more debt in his 8 years than all other presidents up to him combined. Call Obama not a Patriot and see what the response is.
    Yeah, I recall that. And right around the very same time leftist were feigning their phony OUTRAGE about how Bush was questioning their patriotism Wesley Clark who was running for Prez as a Rat in 2004 really did question Bush's patriotism directly and of course the media and the Rats said nothing.

I remember City was real big with the phony OUTRAGE about Bush questioning the Rats patriotism. City was also real big with the Claim that Bush had "wiretapped" his political opponents when the truth of the matter was that the DOD was monitoring anti-war public chat rooms that were discussing blocking munition trains. What do you want to bet City had no problem with the very real wiretapping of journalists and members of Congress and the Trump campaign by Obama.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,881
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Hell, the dems say they believe that Trump was treasonous, not just unpatriotic. And by doing so, that was being ultra-patriotic. First thing Bought and Paid for Slo Joe does is kill the Keystone XL pipeline and ban fracking. Putin and Xi are laughing there asses off as Biden starts to deconstruct the US economy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021

Hell, the dems say they believe that Trump was treasonous, not just unpatriotic. And by doing so, that was being ultra-patriotic. First thing Bought and Paid for Slo Joe does is kill the Keystone XL pipeline and ban fracking. Putin and Xi are laughing there asses off as Biden starts to deconstruct the US economy.

Ahh but he is bringing the economy back better than ever. Now it will have racial, gender and sexual orientation "equity." The Federal Government will reward and or punish people based upon their skin color and where and with whom they like to stick their naughty bits.