Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dream vs. Reality

theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
Dream:
Jimmy Lake hires Donte Williams as DC for whatever it costs.
Will Harris gets walking papers.
Tosh Lupoi is hired as OLB coach.
Jimmy uses the extra coach position to hire a full Tim special teams coordinator.

This gives UW an above average recruiter and coach at DL, and elite recruiter and decent coach at OLB, an elite recruiter and coach at DB and someone to devote his full attention to ST. Oh and Bob Gregory.

What this directly does for me and my fulfilling life of stacking cans? It instantly reinvigorates my flaccid penis while simultaneously surgically inserting a penile implant to give me not only the type of boner I've always desired but the ability and mojo to tent my boner 24/7 inside my crust coated sweatpants.

Reality:
Jimmy promotes Bob to CoDC with Milloe.
Bob retains his role of special teams coordinator.
John Timu gets called up from the minors to coach LBs because he's a true Dwag.

What this directly does to me? My penis would be cut off, put in a hand carved mahogany box, fired in a kiln, ashes scooped up, put into a coffee cup, taken to the Stilly river, put on a raft made of popsicle sticks, shot with flaming arrows to send its memory to the gods where it would be reincarnated as a blade of grass that would be eaten by my dog when she has sour stomach and then mixed with the vomit she would then spew all over my kitchen as I slept before I wake up to find it and the clean up begins.

Why a grocery store castrato has to clean up his own reincarnated penis is beyond me but thats how this will play out.

Comments

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,258
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Dream:
    Jimmy uses the extra coach position to hire a full Tim special teams coordinator.

This gives UW an above average recruiter and coach at DL, and elite recruiter and decent coach at OLB, an elite recruiter and coach at DB and someone to devote his full attention to ST. Oh and Bob Gregory.

What this directly does for me and my fulfilling life of stacking cans? It instantly reinvigorates my flaccid penis while simultaneously surgically inserting a penile implant to give me not only the type of boner I've always desired but the ability and mojo to tent my boner 24/7 inside my crust coated sweatpants.

Reality:

What this directly does to me? My penis would be cut off, put in a hand carved mahogany box, fired in a kiln, ashes scooped up, put into a coffee cup, taken to the Stilly river, put on a raft made of popsicle sticks, shot with flaming arrows to send its memory to the gods where it would be reincarnated as a blade of grass that would be eaten by my dog when she has sour stomach and then mixed with the vomit she would then spew all over my kitchen as I slept before I wake up to find it and the clean up begins.

Why a grocery store castrato has to clean up his own reincarnated penis is beyond me but thats how this will play out.

Can’t wait to wake up from this dream into a lucid nightmare that is reality.
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Dream:

Reality:

We are full