Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TBS Friday Visit Blog

IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
edited January 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
1st, Drew Lewis is going to be a Dawg. Doesn't look like USC has room for him to make an offer. Superb athlete with great hips.

Naijiel Hale (Army All American CB) will visit this weekend and give the Dawgs a very serious look. He is good friends with recent commit Darren Gardenhire and has several Cali buddies on the team. Those fat bastards say package deals never happen so I say fuck it, he will be a Dawg. Superb athlete with great hips.

Dejaun Butler JC/CB will visit. Hopefully we can overcome his interest in Texas St and New Mexico. Any else remember a 1st year coach bringing a bunch of JC guys? Glad Coach Pete didn't get desperate and this may be the only JC guy they look at. Based on his Texas St offer, this kid is a superb athlete with great hips.

Devin Burleson OT is a soft verbal to San Diego St. If the coaching staff firm up his offer this kid he will commit. Either way it will be interesting. He has a unique frame and based on his Bball experience he is a superb athlete with great hips.

Budda Baker Meter is now at 90% UW.

Edit: sorry guys, forgot a couple of tidbits and you deserve all the info for the top $$$ you fork over.

Still sticking by my Kaleb McGary to UW. Superb athlete with great hips.

Bayden Lenius WR/TE will visit this weekend. He is a 6'5" hybrid guy who I expect to give his super secret handshake to the coaches over the weekend. Superb athlete with great hips.

Comments