Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deleted Posts

HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,593
HuskyFanInNewYork
Scout Subscriber
Hardcore Husky
5497 posts this site
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today 11:25 AM
Re: Deleted stuff.....

It's great, my deleted post is a sign of real progress...calling someone a Sloppy Steve lover is now considered name calling! Happy Friday everyone

Running The Ball + Hard Hitting D + Excellent Special Teams = HUSKY FOOTBALL

Comments

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    HFNY said:

HuskyFanInNewYork
    Scout Subscriber
    Hardcore Husky
    5497 posts this site
    Nominate | Report
    Posted: Today 11:25 AM
    Re: Deleted stuff.....

It's great, my deleted post is a sign of real progress...calling someone a Sloppy Steve lover is now considered name calling! Happy Friday everyone

Running The Ball + Hard Hitting D + Excellent Special Teams = HUSKY FOOTBALL

I hope you SSBIAFF.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,593
    OMG, I don't know what that means. LOL ROTFL BRB, JO
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,110
    I see that the Petersen bashing is still quite prevalent on the recruiting bored with nary a comment from Kim about being "negative"
    Exactly.

It's ok to bash Petersen but it's not ok to bash our former douche-bag coach. It's ok for the Mods to be "negative" but not the posters, unless it's about Petersen.

I still subscribe there for the recruiting info and to prevent the spread of Doogism.

I see that the Petersen bashing is still quite prevalent on the recruiting bored with nary a comment from Kim about being "negative"

• BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    There was some major "poofing" going on today.
    SincereDawg is either staff or the staff owes him money. Either way he's out of his fucking mind. And it not interesting.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Subscribe to prevent the spread of Doogism? Is that an oxymoron?

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HFNY said:

Exactly.

It's ok to bash Petersen but it's not ok to bash our former douche-bag coach. It's ok for the Mods to be "negative" but not the posters, unless it's about Petersen.

I still subscribe there for the recruiting info and to enhance the spread of Doogism.

Haha that very well could be true. If DJ (Derek, not Don) could partner with a national recruiting brand (rivals), then I wouldn't need to subscribe there.
    Tailgater said:

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,784
    Those fuckers wouldn't even permit my farewell post to the community. Nothing entirely inflammatory other than reminding them that the community (that once existed) was the purpose behind the site and what made it fun. Plus a shout out to DAVIDDAWG. But since my posts are moderated before they are published, nope.

I feel the need for a Consumer Protection Act claim coming on.....
    HFNY said:

Haha that very well could be true. If DJ (Derek, not Don) could partner with a national recruiting brand (rivals), then I wouldn't need to subscribe there.

Tailgater said:

What's your NAMBLA membership number?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

Those fuckers wouldn't even permit my farewell post to the community. Nothing entirely inflammatory other than reminding them that the community (that once existed) was the purpose behind the site and what made it fun. Plus a shout out to DAVIDDAWG. But since my posts are moderated before they are published, nope.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited February 2014
    LawDawg1 said:

Poast said farewell poast here like this asshole once did.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    HFNY said:

Exactly.

It's ok to bash Petersen but it's not ok to bash our former. Houche-bag coach. It's ok for the Mods to be "negative" but not the posters, unless it's about Petersen.

I still subscribe there for the recruiting info and to prevent the spread of Doogism.

You're still there because you're too chickenshit to leave. "You're there for the recruiting info" HFNY? Has your dumbass been paying attention lately? Take your cunt back there and stay!

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,395 Founders Club

HFNY said:

Tailgater said:

What's your NAMBLA membership number?
    I was going to make a NAMBLA joke but then saw you hard already done so.
    I see no problem with multiple NAMBLA jokes.