Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ANTIFA

2»

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,984

thechatch said:

I’m antifa and I’m against deep dish pizza. That doesn’t make deep dish pizza fascist.

It literally means anti fascist

You understand that you can be anti fascist and against things that aren’t fascist? It doesn’t mean everything you’re against is fascism.
    Not what I am hearing
    I think if you present yourself as anti-fascist in the midst of protesting an entity, it’s a very fair assumption that you believe that entity to be fascist.

I’ll change my tune when these idiots are out marching against something like deep dish pizza, I guess.

Your logic really sucks, you know that? It’s a confluence of ignorance and intellectual dishonesty that seems to show up when the lights are brightest. Maybe post less and read more for awhile. I can’t remember the last time you’ve offered anything that’s been remotely interesting, in this awkward quest of yours to be HH’s messageboard power bottom.

I hope this helped.
    Well that was unexpected. Is it a board pasta?
    I meant to quote TKS and quoted Race instead.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

People forget that Pizza in Italia is nothing like here in the good ol USA. Like most traditions and methods taken from the Old Country, we made it better.

Italian pizza is good in it's own right but the USA ran for the end zone!