Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden to ban fracking on federal land

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
Snopes:

Claim: Biden saying he wouldn’t ban fracking is a lie. He just banned it.

Result: FALSE Biden never specifically said he would not ban fracking on federal land.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021
    He never specifically said he wasn't the Big Guy either.

When is he going to specifically ask for no racist crap?

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,238
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

He never specifically said he wasn't the Big Guy either.

When is he going to specifically ask for no racist crap?

Critical theory. He is specifically asking for racist crap.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,369
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The lefts lies are so pathetic. WAPO just bold faced lied and covered for bidens lie. They needed every vote they could get in Pennsylvania so they lied. The rat controlled MSM is beneath everyone's feet. The lowest of the low. Biden? He is even lower.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,968
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SCIENCE! If the left were serious (now that is an oxymoron if there ever was one) they would support nukes and fracking on federal lands and exporting LNG to Asia. Reduces CO2 emissions and provides reliable on demand energy. But the left is all about virtue signaling and feelings. Chicoms produce twice the CO2 as the US and is increasing CO2 emissions while the US is reducing them. And we are the morally inferior country according to US leftards.
  • Options
    More...

Why aren’t there BidenBros here today defending these policies? @HuskyJW tried but that resulted in him applauding Biden putting people out of work.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    A blatant lie. Is the Rat Media keeping a running count on how many lies Biden tells like they did for Trump?

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

More...

Why aren’t there BidenBros here today defending these policies? @HuskyJW tried but that resulted in him applauding Biden putting people out of work.

C’mon Einstein, you got a better way to cut domestic production? ‘Cause Now’s the time to tell us!
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

More...

No defense needed. I approve of these moves. Next.
  • Options

A blatant lie. Is the Rat Media keeping a running count on how many lies Biden tells like they did for Trump?

Yes fact checking will happen on Biden, just as it does for most politicians. Feel free to check and compare to trump as often as you need to. I’ll save you time, Biden will lie, sugarcoat, exaggerate, and whatever else your typical politician does. If you think catching Biden lying is a gotcha moment, you’re going to be disappointed.
  • Options

More...

You approve of putting people out of work. So does Biden. And...?
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,382
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Nope,.they will just ask him what color air force.one will be
  • Options

Yes fact checking will happen on Biden, just as it does for most politicians. Feel free to check and compare to trump as often as you need to. I’ll save you time, Biden will lie, sugarcoat, exaggerate, and whatever else your typical politician does. If you think catching Biden lying is a gotcha moment, you’re going to be disappointed.
    Trump didn’t sign EOs putting tens of thousands of people out of work in his first days in office.

EOs are good again, I’m told. I remember when Rat judges told Trump he couldn’t reverse Obama’s DACA EO.

You’re right in that Biden is a liar. He’s also a racist as his past shows.
  • Options

Trump didn’t sign EOs putting tens of thousands of people out of work in his first days in office.

EOs are good again, I’m told. I remember when Rat judges told Trump he couldn’t reverse Obama’s DACA EO.

Headline 70-something year old white guy has done and said racist things!! Try harder. You’re trying to dismiss trump’s extreme racism by pointing out others’ mild racism. It’s not working.
  • Options

Headline 70-something year old white guy has done and said racist things!! Try harder. You’re trying to dismiss trump’s extreme racism by pointing out others’ mild racism. It’s not working.
    But but Trump!

Remind me of when Trump said he didn’t want his kids growing up in a “racial jungle” with the black kids.

Or when he said that if blacks don’t vote for him, then they “ain’t” black.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Suck that dick

And wipe your chin

But but but

Mild racism

Things racists say
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Ooooh, "Extreme Racism" Is that like when you support using the power of the government to reward or punish people based upon their skin color because I don't recall Trump doing anything like that but Biden has and said he will continue.
  • Options
    What I’ve learned is that the one poster defending Biden’s EOs says Biden is a racist and a liar and that’s OK.

Great President, eh? That’s the best the Rats has to offer as a candidate.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

More...

So you approve of lying about not banning fracking, and "mild" racism. Btw, what's "mild" about a policy that rewards and or punishes people based upon their skin color?