Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What's up with all the orientals digging on the hawks?

Where the fuck were they last year? Prolly buying 501 's and shipping them back to China and Japan, hidden and disguised amongst our precious timber.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Where was anyone last year? Bandwagon fans defined.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Btw. If your talking about a pro sports team, or a college team of school yo did not attend, stop saying "us" and "we". If you do, please DIAFF.

How do you think we'll do this year in the pac 12?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Oh the state Senate just passed legislation to expand financial aid to illegal immigrants. Aren't the princely untaxed and under-the-table wages enough? Punch a dem in the throat tomorra, and leave them to die. catch it on video, maybe it will go viral.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I like to disguise my precious timber in a pair of 501s while digging on some orientals.

Abundance.

Boom!

And pl_ss, Asian-americans, please.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2014

Oh the state Senate just passed legislation to expand financial aid to illegal immigrants. Aren't the princely untaxed and under-the-table wages enough? Punch a dem in the throat tomorra, and leave them to die. catch it on video, maybe it will go viral.

Libs were smart. They were first in knowing the importance of the Latino vote.\
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2014

Btw. If your talking about a pro sports team, or a college team of school yo did not attend, stop saying "us" and "we". If you do, please DIAFF.

I don't plan on dying in a fire anytime soon, and I do both of those things. I grew up a UW fan and a fan of the Seahawks. Next time I watch instead of saying, 'We need to score on this drive, I will say, "The Seahawks need to score on this drive." If you want to take it literally, it's just as FS if you say "us" or "we" when talking about Husky Football. You aren't on the team. You sound like the morons who I sat by in Husky Stadium who got into a fist fight over who the better Husky fan was. Was one of them you?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like to disguise my precious timber in a pair of 501s while digging on some orientals.

Abundance.

Boom!

So Chinks is out? Slants? Gooks? Zips?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Abundance.

Boom!

It's not over for Dagos and Spics.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Smart maybe, but fuck that. Take care of Americans and people here legally first.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Smart maybe, but fuck that. Take care of Americans and people here legally first.
    re-elected, congress health benefits, kick backs >>>>>>>>>>>>> Helping Americans
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    this thread does not deliver
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Meek said:

this thread does not deliver

I'm still chuckling at "untaxed." Holy fucktardation.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2014

Abundance.

Boom!

"He's laughin' at you, man. That's how the gook laughs."

I always thought 'slope' was a good one.

BTW-

[ ] Worth making a thread over
    [x] Not worth making a thread over
  • Options
    DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited January 2014

Fucking right man. R E A L Americans F I R S T ! ! !

(...derp...)
    http://azusapublishing.com/system/0000/0991/335HomelandSecurityGeronimo_sBandFly_1886_.jpg

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't plan on dying in a fire anytime soon, and I do both of those things. I grew up a UW fan and a fan of the Seahawks. Next time I watch instead of saying, 'We need to score on this drive, I will say, "The Seahawks need to score on this drive." If you want to take it literally, it's just as FS if you say "us" or "we" when talking about Husky Football. You aren't on the team. You sound like the morons who I sat by in Husky Stadium who got into a fist fight over who the better Husky fan was. Was one of them you?

I don't say we or us.

DIAFF

Hth
  • Options
    poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    Forgot nip….
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Fucking right man. R E A L Americans F I R S T ! ! !

(...derp...)
    http://azusapublishing.com/system/0000/0991/335HomelandSecurityGeronimo_sBandFly_1886_.jpg

Thanks for the history lesson. We should feel guilty about supposed white privilege and we're all hypocrites. Is that the next line? We're dealing with 2014 America.