Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The history of KFC

2»

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Burger King closing shift, The rust colored corduroy pants were auce. Swamp ass nut huggers. Especially after hosing down the fry racks and disassembling the salad bar. Free meal every shift! I guess graduating from BKU was my first degree.

7-11 graveyard shift. All the pop you could drink. Unlimited nachos too.

Spent one summer measuring every street and road in Eugene OR. Also rated the road surface using a system developed at UW. CSB.

What does this have to do with the history of KFC?

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Burger King closing shift, The rust colored corduroy pants were auce. Swamp ass nut huggers. Especially after hosing down the fry racks and disassembling the salad bar. Free meal every shift! I guess graduating from BKU was my first degree.

Spent one summer measuring every street and road in Eugene OR. Also rated the road surface using a system developed at UW. CSB.

Sounds like some poasters need to learn the difference between the history of KFC thread and the hardest/worst job you’ve ever had thread.
    Mods!?
    Huh?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sounds like some poasters need to learn the difference between the history of KFC thread and the hardest/worst job you’ve ever had thread.
    Mods!?
    Huh?
    TYFYS