Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We strongly condemn internet shutdowns – violate basic human rights the principals of open internet

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
We strongly condemn internet shutdowns – they are hugely harmful, violate basic human rights and the principles of the #OpenInternet.

#bigtechtaunting

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam
    What a fucking joke. They think they can do whatever they want with no consequences. Unfortunately, they seem to be right. Our government is a god damn disgrace.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    We? live in a time where real scandals connected to the President-elect, that have smoking gun evidence, are labeled “Russian disinformation” by Biden and the media covers it up.

Pravda, Goebbels, we’re? on the fast track to that point since the election.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

We? live in a time where real scandals connected to the President-elect, that have smoking gun evidence, are labeled “Russian disinformation” by Biden and the media covers it up.

Yet you have written: "Block the people writing @JoeBiden’s Twitter account. There is zero substance and blocking his account lowers his reach."

Interesting
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

Yet you have written: "Block the people writing @JoeBiden’s Twitter account. There is zero substance and blocking his account lowers his reach."

Interesting
    Yes, I blocked his Twitter account. That’s my personal choice.

That doesn’t mean I think Twitter should ban it.

You’re so fucking dumb.