Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

U ni-ted we staaaand ...

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Gen Flynn’s son is absolutely going off on Trump right now for letting his dad twist in the wind.

Sounds like there was some sort of plan to go all the way(whatever that means) and Trump is waffling.

No link

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    Bone spurs again?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

Bone spurs again?

One good quality that both Trump and Biden share is they each used connections for 5 deferments to skip out on an unnecessary war brought to us? by the military-industrial complex. The Democrats re-instituting the draft for that useless and unwinnable overseas war is one of the most Fascist moves in modern political history.

I ain’t got no quarrel with them Viet Cong.
  • Options

dflea said:

Bone spurs again?

One good quality that both Trump and Biden share is they each used connections for 5 deferments to skip out on an unnecessary war brought to us? by the military-industrial complex. The Democrats re-instituting the draft for that useless and unwinnable overseas war is one of the most Fascist moves in modern political history.

Whatever you need to say to get the dick taste out of your mouth, dude.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Bone spurs again?

What does it taste like? I assume you know since you post about sucking cock all the tim.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

dflea said:

dflea said:

Bone spurs again?

What does it taste like? I assume you know since you post about sucking cock all the tim.
    Couldn't tell you - I don't gobble cock like you do. You assumed wrong because you're a fucking retard.

And a dick smoker.

Tell you what, though. You stop gobbling cock and I'll stop talking about you gobbling cock.