Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Democrats Sweep Georgia, They Have Won EVERYTHING, Republicans Declare War On Trump Over Loss

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    Ok the GOP is gone

Next the democrats. The next 2 years should take care of that

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    All 3 houses and a neutered GOP.

#noexcuses
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    what's the common denominator?

oh yeah, it's fucking the Orange retard dump-a-Trump.

Except, you guys elected him and sucked his dick and rubbed his nuts ... and for all that making a deal with the devil shit, he fucked your precious gop up the ass for generations ... was it worth it? 4 years or reality tv presidency?

I guess so. It was sure memorable.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter
    animate said:

Except, you guys elected him and sucked his dick and rubbed his nuts ... and for all that making a deal with the devil shit, he fucked your precious gop up the ass for generations ... was it worth it? 4 years or reality tv presidency?

The common denominator is Dominion voting systems. Vote counting stops. Live vote flips on national TV. More votes than voters. Illegal mail in ballots. Mass vote dumps at 4AM etc.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Sledog said:

animate said:

The common denominator is Dominion voting systems. Vote counting stops. Live vote flips on national TV. More votes than voters. Illegal mail in ballots. Mass vote dumps at 4AM etc.

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,792

Sledog said:

animate said:

god that is the perfect tug gif
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited January 2021
    animate said:

Thanks for sharing your sexual fantasies with the bored. It takes courage to express your inner-most thoughts.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    What leads you to believe they don’t go deeper?
    edited January 2021

animate said:

Thanks for sharing your sexual fantasies with the bored. It takes courage to express your inner-most thoughts.
    mnnn ... my fantasies include Ivanka in a prone bone with the Donald on air in an interview on Fox "news" .... mmmnnnn ... doesn't take much courage to express that!

4-D641-B1-B00000578-5858371-image-a-2-1529410887806

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,980
    animate said:

animate said:

mnnn ... my fantasies include Ivanka in a prone bone with the Donald on air in an interview on Fox "news" .... mmmnnnn ... doesn't take much courage to express that!

Normal.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    animate said:

No one likes the GOP dumb fuck
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Sledog said:

animate said:

It’s only been
    animate said:

animate said:

Nah, your go to is the first one you mentioned.

Sledog said:

animate said:

It’s only been
    animate said:

animate said:

Nah, your go to is the first one you mentioned.
    stop it.

I know you want to prone bone Hugh Jackman in the bottom right hand corner.

Or should I say you would be the "power bottom" for Hugh Jackman.