Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Updates for the bored

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,587 Founders Club
The work continues behind the scenes to repair and bolster the foundation of our site. Many of these faults had been covered up over the past year because we have been hosted on Vanilla's server since about Feb 2013. Now that we're transitioning our designer has spotted some internal flaws and they are being corrected.

If the designer and I had the last week to do over again, we would not have announced self-imposed deadlines for the transition to take place. It created false expectations and I apologize for that sense of uncertainty. Those of you with paid subscriptions will be receiving a triple refund. *cough*

What I've decided to do now is wait for the Super Bowl to come and go and then make the transition, so we don't have anything getting in the way with enjoying this week.

Some of you have also reported to me that threads are taking longer than usual to load. I have asked Vanilla to look into it, and right now I can only say that TierbsHsotBoob's signature pics seem to be consuming 36.8% of our total bandwidth. So it might be time to bring back that most hallowed of HHB traditions -- The Weekly Sacrifice.

Mods?

Comments