Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Internet is AMAZING in Georgia - Election style

2»

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

AOG said:

Story has now changed from the Georgia SOS from the machines were not connected to the Internet to the machines were connected to the Internet, but hackers could only see things go back and forth.

People are really dumb.

I believe that only the signature gathering devices were connected to wifi, but probably only a local area network. So, probably a local router with no connection out. Somebody could only then see TLS encrypted traffic if they used something like WireShark, but not read it.
    You “believe”..that should settle it. Sounds like enough evidence for certifying a Prez election.

God you are a moron.
    I haven't seen one organized and coherent series of responses to any of the serious allegations other than, "We looked at it and there is nothing there, trust us." Just sh*t like it wasn't hooked up to the internet and then oh, yeah it was but it had nothing to do with anything, trust us. Nothing transparent about this at all. But if I were going to design a banana republic voting system like in Nevada, Milwaukie, Detroit and Atlanta it would look just like what was developed with no oversight, illegal changes to statutory voting procedures and an effort to make the results un-auditable run by leftards.

I've only been her awhile, but just like on the Shed, there isn't one leftard here I would trust with walking my dog. Others on the right have an inherent degree of trustworthiness that runs through them that becomes apparent.