Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL: Husky New Years Day bowl game thread

2»

Comments

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,091
    I was hoping Clemson would win, actually was rooting for the meteor, but having them get their shit pushed in is just as entertaining.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

After that kid just got ejected from Clemson for targeting I’m about done with this pussy ass college football. What a fucking joke this sport I love has become.

Meh, even 10 years ago, decent chance that’s called as spearing.
    I said the exact same thing to one of my dad's when it happened. I guess you wouldn't be thrown out for doing it once, but it was drilled into me as being probably the most severe personal foul.
    Yeah, don't throw him out (that's FFS) but that hit is likely a penalty for last couple decades.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,720
    biak1 said:

I was hoping Clemson would win, actually was rooting for the meteor, but having them get their shit pushed in is just as entertaining.

The humiliation of any top program is a win for me.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Fields might actually be better than Lawrence

Definitely has higher upside IMO
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Emoterman said:

After that kid just got ejected from Clemson for targeting I’m about done with this pussy ass college football. What a fucking joke this sport I love has become.

Meh, even 10 years ago, decent chance that’s called as spearing.
    I said the exact same thing to one of my dad's when it happened. I guess you wouldn't be thrown out for doing it once, but it was drilled into me as being probably the most severe personal foul.
    Yeah, don't throw him out (that's FFS) but that hit is likely a penalty for last couple decades.
    The NFL calls hits penalties a lot more too but NOC because they stay in the game. Just a tweak is needed

Fields might actually be better than Lawrence

Sure looked like it
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club

That and the fake pearl clutching by the ESPN talking heads over the Tulsa/Mississippi State fight

There were 15 worse NBA fights (yes including the little coward who stomped on his chest and ran away)
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

That and the fake pearl clutching by the ESPN talking heads over the Tulsa/Mississippi State fight

There were 15 worse NBA fights (yes including the little coward who stomped on his chest and ran away)
    What if it wasn't really a fight but just a mostly peaceful protest fighting for racial justice?

Have you ever thought of that?