Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,130
    Gotta fix both DT positions,one ILB, Safety, and figure out who your best RB is.
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,355
    I sort of want Ryan Bowman, Josiah Bronson and Kamari Pleasant to move on... rather this article said 17 of 22 w. Huard replacing Morris.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,130
    edited December 2020

I sort of want Ryan Bowman, Josiah Bronson and Kamari Pleasant to move on... rather this article said 17 of 22 w. Huard replacing Morris.

If be fine with Bowman coming back. Hes been dogged for being white and a walk on but he's been pretty damn solid. If he wants to come back for one more year you take him.

The other two guys, yes. Bronson was a liability and isn't going to get better. Pleasant is mediocre and with McGrew coming back, we don't need another C+ running back on the team
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,329 Swaye's Wigwam
    This is great but other than probably USC, who I think will have a lot of guys leave for the NFL, the entire Pac-12 should have most of their starters back next year. Not that it's a bad thing for UW. They'll probably be a close second behind Oregon in preseason Pac-12 polls.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020

If be fine with Bowman coming back. Hes been dogged for being white and a walk on but he's been pretty damn solid. If he wants to come back for one more year you take him.

The other two guys, yes. Bronson was a liability and isn't going to get better. Pleasant is mediocre and with McGrew coming back, we don't need another C+ running back on the team
    Pleasant is kind of a waste of talent except when it comes to blocking, which he's really good at. He's flashed what he can do as a receiver. He just isn't very good running the ball out of the backfield.

Bowman.was a huge loss for the defense this year. He is great against the run from an edge position, can move inside where he's still stout against the run and a pass rush threat, and alleviated the need to make Bronson the versatile lineman that he is not.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723
    I owe Bowman and apology. Come back Ryan!! Never thought he would be missed.

I wish Newton and or Pleasant would leave. Bronson being gone wouldn't hurt either.

Mainly at RB UW needs some guys to clear out.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,329 Swaye's Wigwam
    I would be fine with Bronson if he could be a solid DE because depth might be bad there but don't think they need him at DT. Might as well start getting guys reps.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    I look forward to losing to Cal and Oregon. Should be speshul.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    RoadTrip said:

Do any of you honestly believe the Pac12 will not be locking everyone down for at least another year?

As a Coug, I hope not.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    And around 5-7 non starters could be better than the 20... @McMillan, Rome, Tuietei,, Smalls, Irving and maybe Huard and Hammers (Simeon needs Rhino cum)
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,093
    I can't wait to lose to one (or more) of Stanford/Cal/ASU/Oregon next year and hate the freshman class.