Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How Petersen stalks teen boys.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited January 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
"Dante’s (Pettis) cousin is former Boise State receiver Austin Pettis, now with the St. Louis Rams, and Dante said he spoke to his cousin about twice per week during his recruiting process.

“(Austin) was definitely one of my biggest mentors throughout this process,” Dante Pettis said. “He told me a lot about Chris Petersen and how great he was, and how great (receivers coach Brent) Pease was, too.”

Pettis said he was impressed last weekend during his UW visit by a slideshow presentation Petersen made to the recruits.

“I had heard things about how intent he was on people doing the right thing, and on the visit we really saw that,” Pettis said. “He made this presentation about building character and making sure we have good grades. A lot of it wasn’t even about football. I thought that was cool, that he cared about us off the field that much.”

Link: blogs.seattletimes.com/huskyfootball/2014/01/24/uw-kicks-off-another-important-recruiting-weekend/

Comments