Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Domestic dispute between Warnock, wife revealed

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
Warnock is an anti-Semitic religious kook who runs over his wife with his car in front of the kids, yet Democrats are tripping over each other trying to vote him into the Senate.

Believe all women!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/live-updates-georgia-senate-race-12-23-2020

U.S. Senate candidate Rev. Raphael Warnock’s wife told a police officer in March that her husband is "a great actor" and "phenomenal at putting on a really good show" after Warnock denied her allegations that he deliberately ran over her foot.

The comments could be heard on police body camera footage obtained by Tucker Carlson Tonight. They centered around a domestic dispute between Warnock and his wife in early March.

Warnock tells the officer in the footage that he and his wife had an argument that morning over divorce papers while their two kids were present. He says that his wife prevented him from closing the car door by standing in front it.

"I don’t want to get into a shoving match with her. So I go back around, get back in the car, and I slowly start to move, like I’m gonna move forward. Then she claims I ran over her foot," Warnock tells the officer.

Comments