Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pat Robertson: Trump 'lives in an alternate reality'

2»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Imagine people showing up for a candidate

Biden wouldn't know

Sure, other than 7 million more showing up to vote for him.
    Stinkfist still believes it was a legitimate election. Adorable.

Also, how do photos of a political rally mean those people worship Trump as God? You’re not bright.
    Northwest still thinks there was mass voter fraud. Adorable.
    I don’t know if it was massive but there was obvious fraud in Philly, Atlanta, and Detroit that gave Biden the election. He’s not a legitimate president to me. It’s my opinion.

Also, stop plagiarizing my shit, Fucko.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Biden wouldn't know

Also, how do photos of a political rally mean those people worship Trump as God? You’re not bright.
    I don’t know if it was massive but there was obvious fraud in Philly, Atlanta, and Detroit that gave Biden the election. He’s not a legitimate president to me. It’s my opinion.

He's your president elect. That's a fact, doesn't matter what your opinion is or if it makes your snatch hurt. Don't like it? GTFO of Biden's country.
    edited December 2020

Biden wouldn't know

He's your president elect. That's a fact, doesn't matter what your opinion is or if it makes your snatch hurt. Don't like it? GTFO of Biden's country.
    This is how the Far Left thinks. They believe their political leaders are above average citizens. You see it in all of the sheep Leftists supporting Covid lockdowns. Quite telling on how much of a simpleton you are.

It’s my country too. What’s it like being in a secular cult?

Biden wouldn't know

This is how the Far Left thinks. They believe their political leaders are above average citizens. You see it in all of the sheep Leftists supporting Covid lockdowns. Quite telling on how much of a simpleton you are.

LOL I was literally echoing what the Trump cult has been telling the left on this board for the last 4 years.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Biden wouldn't know

@insinceredawg is in line to bleaux Joe

Biden wouldn't know

Says the Trump worshiping dipshit who went on an epic meltdown after his hero lost in a landslide and has been jerking himself off to the Trump Army/Navy video for the last week.

Biden wouldn't know

Says the Trump worshiping dipshit who went on an epic meltdown after his hero lost in a landslide and has been jerking himself off to the Trump Army/Navy video for the last week.
    It’s a month and a half later and you Leftists are still enraged because you know Biden was not legitimately elected. Even Joe knows it.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

Biden wouldn't know

President Elect is a made up media term, not constitutional. He is nothing until January 20th.

Biden wouldn't know

LOL I was literally echoing what the Trump cult has been telling the left on this board for the last 4 years.
    Wrong again! The left was saying the were going to leave the country due to Trump. The Trump "fans" just said, "please do".

Biden wouldn't know

It’s a month and a half later and you Leftists are still enraged because you know Biden was not legitimately elected. Even Joe knows it.
    LOL. If that helps you get through the next 8 years without offing yourself, sure go ahead and keep on telling yourself that.

306-232
    81M - 74M

bUt iT wAsNt lEgItiMaTe
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Biden wouldn't know

President Select
    alumni94 said:

Biden wouldn't know

Wrong again! The left was saying the were going to leave the country due to Trump. The Trump "fans" just said, "please do".
    Nope. Trumptards equate loving Trump as loving America and encouraged anyone who doesn't support Trump to LEAVE! Ask @Sledog

Biden wouldn't know

LOL. If that helps you get through the next 8 years without offing yourself, sure go ahead and keep on telling yourself that.

306-232
    81M - 74M

bUt iT wAsNt lEgItiMaTe
    Nice meltdown you have going today. Thanks for the laughs.

Psst ... it wasn’t legitimate. Biden will be President, but he is not 81M vote popular because many of those votes weren’t legally cast.

alumni94 said:

Biden wouldn't know

Nope. Trumptards equate loving Trump as loving America and encouraged anyone who doesn't support Trump to LEAVE! Ask @Sledog
    Still wrong, people said if they don't love America they should leave.

Biden wouldn't know

306-232
    81M - 74M

bUt iT wAsNt lEgItiMaTe
    Nice meltdown you have going today. Thanks for the laughs.

Psst ... it wasn’t legitimate. Biden will be President, but he is not 81M vote popular because many of those votes weren’t legally cast.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

Biden wouldn't know

You're wrong as usual. He's not the president elect until they open the ballots and read them into the record. Also they are going to be disputed. As allowed by the constitution.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    When I hear IC asking for an honest election in 2024 I might consider Bought and Paid for Slo Joe the President of the US. But he won't. And if he did he would be lying. So, Biden is as much the legitimate president as Maduro in Venezuela, Putin in Russia or Xi in China. We are a phucking banana republic.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Biden wouldn't know

And you're my target