Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pm to Tequilla

2»

Comments

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,132
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    At a time like this, what we need is a common foe!!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I have a degree in mathematics ... guarantee that I understand probabilities, game theory, and value of possessions more than you do

Would make an outstanding signature IMO
    I’m such a boomer, I can’t figure out how to make a sig for the life of me!
  • Options
    edited December 2020

I have a degree in mathematics ... guarantee that I understand probabilities, game theory, and value of possessions more than you do

This Fudgie is the best Fudgie.
    @Tequilla

• Options
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla says these things, he has yet to demonstrate it. Dude gets crushed on the reg

Sometimes the truth hurts ...

It’s a shame when Internet tough guys try to tell me how wrong I am and then later present data showing that my POV was actually correct

Take your 11 posts and shove them up your ass
    I'm curious what data was presented that shows your POV was actually correct?
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla says these things, he has yet to demonstrate it. Dude gets crushed on the reg

It’s a shame when Internet tough guys try to tell me how wrong I am and then later present data showing that my POV was actually correct

You had your argument shoved up your ass by at least 5 people on twitter and every mother fucker here. Does your massive god complex ever allow you to admit your wrong? Seek serious physiatric help, you need it very badly.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla goes stretches being normal, thanks for the reminder he is the cringiest poster here
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Tequilla said:

You had your argument shoved up your ass by at least 5 people on twitter and every mother fucker here. Does your massive god complex ever allow you to admit your wrong? Seek serious physiatric help, you need it very badly.
    My boy's growing up.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020
    I thought Tequilla graduated from Foster?
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Let's refocus Tequilla's math skills towards a data-driven approach on how UW could improve its running game (both running the ball and stopping the run) next year. If nobody else leaves who has already announced, the 2021 team has a good chance of winning the Pac-12.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

*you're
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    haie said:

I thought Tequilla graduated from Foster?

Have degrees from UW in both
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

A 4 consecutive post thread taking shots at me ... thanks for the suggestion ... you’re definitely the person around here I’m looking for advice from

Must be that God complex again ...

Oh well
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,944
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

A 4 consecutive post thread taking shots at me ... thanks for the suggestion ... you’re definitely the person around here I’m looking for advice from

Oh well
    It's time to drop into a zone, brother.

• Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Oh well