Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,299
    I’m hearing they can’t decide on a name

Deciding between: Tesla bowl, oracle bowl, HPE bowl
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Killing tradition is a ChiCom virtue
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    Scratch a leftist find a fascist. Clearly illegal under the US Constitution but that requires justices who can read the dam thing. Clearly, leftards can't.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

A CALIFORNIA PLAN TO CHASE AWAY THE RICH, THEN KEEP STALKING THEM: “California’s Legislature is considering a wealth tax on residents, part-year residents, and any person who spends more than 60 days inside the state’s borders in a single year. Even those who move out of state would continue to be subject to the tax for a decade—a provision that calls to mind the Eagles’ famous ‘Hotel California’ lyric: ‘You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.’ The California Constitution probably allows a statewide wealth tax on residents, but any effort to create a tax capable of reaching across state borders is likely to run afoul of the U.S. Constitution. Taxing someone who spends only 60 days in the state in any single year—and extending that tax over an ensuing decade—would be something new under the sun.”
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963

Scratch a leftist find a fascist. Clearly illegal under the US Constitution but that requires justices who can read the dam thing. Clearly, leftards can't.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

A CALIFORNIA PLAN TO CHASE AWAY THE RICH, THEN KEEP STALKING THEM: “California’s Legislature is considering a wealth tax on residents, part-year residents, and any person who spends more than 60 days inside the state’s borders in a single year. Even those who move out of state would continue to be subject to the tax for a decade—a provision that calls to mind the Eagles’ famous ‘Hotel California’ lyric: ‘You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.’ The California Constitution probably allows a statewide wealth tax on residents, but any effort to create a tax capable of reaching across state borders is likely to run afoul of the U.S. Constitution. Taxing someone who spends only 60 days in the state in any single year—and extending that tax over an ensuing decade—would be something new under the sun.”

Not Constitutional but that doesn’t seem to matter much anymore since it’s all turning into a banana republic because Orange Man Bad...
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    Exactly. We had four leftard justices that don't believe in free speech or the second amendment both of which have specific Consitutional language to protect them. But, abortion is considered a super Constitutional right because feelings.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    I worked in San Diego at Rohr Industries for over a year and never paid income tax in California. I filed as exempt because being a resident of Washington I did not need to pay income tax.

Never heard a word from them and 2 of my friends from here who I worked with in SD got a garnishment in Washington for money earned in Californication.

With everything that state does, I feel better and better everyday - no guilt here.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    NOT the Rose Bowl.

The Rose Bowl is played in Pasadena, CA. It is played on January 1st, following a parade, held by the Tournament of Roses, which begins at 8am and concludes in Old Town Pasadena. In years where January 1 falls on a Sunday, the parade and the game take place the following day, in the same time slots. The game is typically played between representatives from the Pacific 10* and BigTen Conferences.

This is a college football playoff game, but it is not the fucking Rose Bowl, in any way, shape, or form.

I honestly hate this playoff. Bring back the BCS, or just go back to the traditional tie-ins from 1997 and create an 8 team bracket with conference winners from the P5 and 3 at large.

Quarter Finals(January 1)
    Rose(Pac-12 v BigTen)
    Fiesta(Big-12 v at Large)
    Orange(ACC v at Large)
    Sugar(SEC v at Large)

Semis/Finals begin the 2nd Saturday of January. Final is held the Monday following the NFL Conference Championship Games.

Make it a 9 game regular conference season.

1 OOC P5 game required
    1 OOC G5 game required

Start the thing on Labor Day Weekend. All OOC G5 games must be completed prior to the start of conference games. No more of this Alabama vs Troy St the week before Auburn bullshit.

I realize that looks like a lot of travel for fans in the post season, but whatever. Either America loves football or it doesn’t.