Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Make no mistake

CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam
This game matters. A conference championship doesn't hold an asterisk after a couple of months and 0regon will be "back to back champs in recruiting. Unbelievable that this was gifted to them and is the most unacceptable decision I've ever seen an AD make.

Jury is out on Jimmy but is a slap in the face to the the fans and players by upper campus and/or Jen

All In

Comments

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Was just making this argument with one of my dads. You don't pay coaching staffs 5mm+ and have multi-hundred million stadiums solely to do things the right way in molding young men, and Oregon and SC realize as much. If you care about winning, you figure out a way to play in this game.
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    Are you mad that the plan to back into the game didn’t pan out, or that the AD didn’t want to play us for it first?

I mean, it wasn’t “gifted” to us until after it was taken away.

You probably would have beaten us, so there’s that too.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam
    No shit. The rules are the rules.

One of those rules is that the South, while the media wants it to be the superior division, is just shit.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine if the players were expected to play hard...until they ran into adversity
  • I saw Tui on USC's sideline.

Just doesn't look right.
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 810
    You can talk about “looking out for the safety of our student athletes” all you want if you’re getting paid $40k and working part time alongside your real estate gig, but Cohen and Lake are supposed to be running a multi million dollar business.
    This could have been said a thousand times over the last 15+ years, but Oregon has won the war.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,117 Founders Club

I saw Tui on USC's sideline.

Just doesn't look right.

Winners win.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

Emoterman said:

Was just making this argument with one of my dads. You don't pay coaching staffs 5mm+ and have multi-hundred million stadiums solely to do things the right way in molding young men, and Oregon and SC realize as much. If you care about winning, you figure out a way to play in this game.

How strange that all the other teams canceling games suck and the teams playing for something real all figure out how to play. Other than UW.
    Eh we only played like two games and now have to play the beavs for the third year in a row in Corvallis.