Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Good luck to all whose teams are playing for the Pac12 title this weekend!

Comments

• Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,809
    Congrats on your 3 win season.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,553 Swaye's Wigwam
    The fanbase that thinks UW made up a title in 91 is making up a title for themselves. The conference already acknowledged who the North Kings are, but ducks are paste eating dumb shits so I guess this deserves attention?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    edited December 2020
    haie said:

The fanbase that thinks UW made up a title in 91 is making up a title for themselves. The conference already acknowledged who the North Kings are, but ducks are paste eating dumb shits so I guess this deserves attention?

Most likely they will beat SC then everyone just kind of collectively decides they are the best in the north but the PAC overall sucks.

I cant believe you guys forfeited lol

Is it the most embarrassing decision in the history of the PAC? It's gotta be.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,690 Founders Club
    too weird that they are actually going to wear purple, and an ugly butt version of purple at that. this story just keeps getting better. the capper will be if oregon wins and the fiesta declines to invite them so that the Pac 12 has no NY6 game exposure.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,553 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020

haie said:

Most likely they will beat SC then everyone just kind of collectively decides they are the best in the north but the PAC overall sucks.

That's not for anyone to "decide" at this point. It's already been decided by the conference, via the rules set forth that every school agreed to.

People just don't like how those rules turned out. That's fine.

I haven't been wrong about P12CG's in a while. Last year everyone was stroking Utah and I said Oregon would blow them out. I think SC wins here. Dominant receivers against overrated dbs.

Everyone is missing here that SC didn't have an issue flipping us for Oregon.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,595
    haie said:

haie said:

That's not for anyone to "decide" at this point. It's already been decided by the conference, via the rules set forth that every school agreed to.

People just don't like how those rules turned out. That's fine.

I haven't been wrong about P12CG's in a while. Last year everyone was stroking Utah and I said Oregon would blow them out. I think SC wins here. Dominant receivers against overrated dbs.

Everyone is missing here that SC didn't have an issue flipping us for Oregon.
    Lol at thinking SC had a choice in who they were playing
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam
    Am I being wooshed? Are there some who actually fell for this twat?
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    Is the "but, the league rules!!" line the new version of "he has a contract!!"...?

It took roughly five minutes for B1G to change the rules to get Ohio State into the CCG.
    And their league already said if someone had to bow (down?) out there would be no replacement, but co-champs. It isn't difficult to get this decision right; just follow what the conferences that care are doing.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,008