Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Chinese Overlords have spoken..

Comments

• DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    This really is some serious bullshit right there.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Every article and story about election fraud they use the term baseless claims. Not a shred of potential fraud being mentioned.

We are being gas lit on the hour.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    jecornel said:

Every article and story about election fraud they use the term baseless claims. Not a shred of potential fraud being mentioned.

What’s the best example of “potential” fraud that they should be talking about?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

jecornel said:

Swallwell
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    jecornel said:

In the meantime Maricopa and Detroit got subpoenaed for full forensic audit and paper ballot count today

Tick tock mother fucker
    Google it.

jecornel said:

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Antrim County

Google it.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    To the left the only fraud is Present Trump -

They do not see corruption on the left as anything other than 'a right wing conspiracy'

The Clintons deflected that one years ago and the force is still with them (along with the majority of the press) and people believe that story line.

I do not see much difference between the republicans and democrats (the extremes on each side yes) as I consider them the powers that be (the dreaded deep state).

Those folks want everything to stay the same year in and year out where the presidential party be it an R or a D doesn't upset the cart

that is all
    I’m not a fan of either guy but I don’t want software picking the president.

America is one Tyson uppercut away from being over.

If you believe this was a legit election there is nothing I can say to change your mind.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter
    The left are cheating lying mother fuckers!
    jecornel said:

I’m not a fan of either guy but I don’t want software picking the president.

America is one Tyson uppercut away from being over.

If you believe this was a legit election there is nothing I can say to change your mind.

The question is how many other non legit elections has the Dominion switcheroo been pulled.

Sledog said:

The left are cheating lying mother fuckers!

The right has and does their share of lying and cheating.

Politics and money - it all goes hand in hand

and I lean conservative but not extreme
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,707
    The real enemy is Russia hacking the fuck out of the federal government (but not Dominion, although Trump will start saying so).
    AOG said:

The real enemy is Russia hacking the fuck out of the federal government (but not Dominion, although Trump will start saying so).

Antrim County, fool.

Russia! Russia! Russia!

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020
    AOG is all in on the China train. Want's his own Fang Fang. It'll be Wang Wang but he's good with that!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    If only the Rats loved America as much as Fang Fang loves China

Couple things about Swallowell -

who is the blurred out babe with the nice Tata's?

Couple nights ago I was watching Kennedy and she gave credit to Katy Pavlich (spelling if close is a total accident)

"How to know if you are being targeted by spies - easy, if you are a 2 and she is a 10, she is a spy"