Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We live in a banana republic, voting machine edition

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

A cheated win is a crime and people need to hit the gray bar hotel. I'll take no illegitimated wins. The dems are destroying the records and votes so we can not recount. We hold another election or we overthrow this shit!

Mike Flynn approves!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/trump-bonkers-oval-office-meeting-193213342.html
    Seems like an objective article. I’d be embarrassed linking this mess but to H, it’s probably Pulitzer-worthy. We need more corrupt prosecutors like Mush Head Mueller and Andrew Weissman.
    —-

Sidney Powell’s insane claims about the election being stolen have left judges across the country shaking and scratching their heads. But during a bonkers Oval Office meeting with her on Friday night, President Trump floated the idea of appointing her as a special counsel investigating voter fraud.

Two sources familiar with the matter confirmed to The Daily Beast that Trump and Powell held the Friday meeting to discuss their baseless theories of mass election fraud
    Well, we've moved from 'baseless claims' to 'baseless theories'.

SCIENCE!!!!

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

A cheated win is a crime and people need to hit the gray bar hotel. I'll take no illegitimated wins. The dems are destroying the records and votes so we can not recount. We hold another election or we overthrow this shit!

Mike Flynn approves!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/trump-bonkers-oval-office-meeting-193213342.html
    Seems like an objective article. I’d be embarrassed linking this mess but to H, it’s probably Pulitzer-worthy. We need more corrupt prosecutors like Mush Head Mueller and Andrew Weissman.
    —-

Sidney Powell’s insane claims about the election being stolen have left judges across the country shaking and scratching their heads. But during a bonkers Oval Office meeting with her on Friday night, President Trump floated the idea of appointing her as a special counsel investigating voter fraud.

Two sources familiar with the matter confirmed to The Daily Beast that Trump and Powell held the Friday meeting to discuss their baseless theories of mass election fraud
    How is the media supposed to report on Powell? She’s absolutely fucking nuts. The fact that she’s still invited to the White House shows the how bonkers this administration is.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2020

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Mike Flynn approves!

—-

How is the media supposed to report on Powell? She’s absolutely fucking nuts. The fact that she’s still invited to the White House shows the how bonkers this administration is.
    Why is she “nuts,” Stinkfist? Use your words. Using loaded adjectives in a “news” article is for one reason only. To condition and brainwash weak-minded people like you.

I think it’s nuts that your entire party and media pushed an obviously kooky “Russian Collusion” narrative to the point there were multiple investigations of it in both Congress and the DOJ.

Spoiler - the candidate who used Russian disinformation and paid for it in 2016 was Hillary Clinton. One of the most retarded narratives in US political history but when you control the Media, you control incurious dipshits like yourself.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Mike Flynn approves!

—-

Why is she “nuts,” Stinkfist? Use your words. Using loaded adjectives in a “news” article is for one reason only. To condition and brainwash weak-minded people like you.

I think it’s nuts that your entire party and media pushed an obviously kooky “Russian Collusion” narrative to the point there were multiple investigations of it in both Congress and the DOJ.

Spoiler - the candidate who used Russian disinformation and paid for it in 2016 was Hillary Clinton. One of the most retarded narratives in US political history but when you control the Media, you control incurious dipshits like yourself.
    She‘s a Qanon nut job. She signed on to that martial law request to Trump. I could go on but I think that’s sufficient.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Mike Flynn approves!

—-

She‘s a Qanon nut job. She signed on to that martial law request to Trump. I could go on but I think that’s sufficient.
    She signed onto Trump’s Martial Law request?

What are you taking about, Fister? Who are your sources, Retard?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    The left won't like what's coming.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Mike Flynn approves!

—-

She signed onto Trump’s Martial Law request?

What are you taking about, Fister? Who are your sources, Retard?
    I apologize, it was her client General Flynn who’s been pushing Martial Law. Look up the “We the People Convention.” He was pushing that shit on his twitter account. Apparently he was also present at this wonderful gathering yesterday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3978054001

Imaging wanting to give Powell security clearance. Trump’s mental illness has always been evident but it looks like he’s spiraling out of control.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,402
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Imagine the mental illness and extreme hypocrisy for any rat to make this point after 8 years of radicals and slime balls who camped out at the White House during the BO years.

More do as I say not as I do bullshit from rats.
  • Options

Imagine the mental illness and extreme hypocrisy for any rat to make this point after 8 years of radicals and slime balls who camped out at the White House during the BO years.

Who were these radicals and slime balls? Were any of them involved in a radicalization cult that believed that everybody that wasn’t Obama was a Satanic Pedophile? Cuz Lin Wood, Sidney Powell and General Flynn are all Qanon whack jobs. I know insane conspiracy theories are infecting a huge swath of the Right (pizzagate, Hilary kill list, Obama birth certificate, Obama being a Muslim, Seth Rich, Michelle Obama is a man) but we shouldn’t normalize this insanity.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    <

Who were these radicals and slime balls? Were any of them involved in a radicalization cult that believed that everybody that wasn’t Obama was a Satanic Pedophile? Cuz Lin Wood, Sidney Powell and General Flynn are all Qanon whack jobs. I know insane conspiracy theories are infecting a huge swath of the Right (pizzagate, Hilary kill list, Obama birth certificate, Obama being a Muslim, Seth Rich, Michelle Obama is a man) but we shouldn’t normalize this insanity.
    So still nothing from the leftists on Fang Fang's boy toy sitting on the intelligence committee.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    edited December 2020
    doogie said:
    They call that cheating Bigly! It's like winning lottery 8 times in a row
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:
    lol

Sure, math whiz!

One in a quadrillion - to the fourth power!!
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    When the memes start coming you know you’re fucked

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Why is it that despite reading a lot of news across the spectrum, websites, videos, etc., I've never come across a single item from Qanon?

Not a single tweet, comment, video, statement, declaration, etc. Zip, zilch, nada.

Yet, during a political argument with my brother, he brought it up as some sort of "point" in Dems favor. (I think..)

I don't know anyone who pays attention to Qanon, but the only mention I've heard about it has come from the Left? Weird.
  • Options

How about we talk about Al Sharpton and his 47 visits to the WH. Explain that away you Qanon spooked rat.

What the fuck is Qanon anyway? Another make believe bucket rats use to try and label everyone who disagrees with them?

4 years of rats telling us that Trump was colluding with Russians and the Ukraine and in the end it was them doing it all along and you want to reference BO's birth certificate? Nice dodge.

Once you explain away the Al Sharpton mainstay at the WH during the BO years I will give you more examples if you like. Let me let you in on a little secret, the list of left wing wackos BO entertained is long and extensive.
  • Options

Why is it that despite reading a lot of news across the spectrum, websites, videos, etc., I've never come across a single item from Qanon?

Not a single tweet, comment, video, statement, declaration, etc. Zip, zilch, nada.

Yet, during a political argument with my brother, he brought it up as some sort of "point" in Dems favor. (I think..)

I don't know anyone who pays attention to Qanon, but the only mention I've heard about it has come from the Left? Weird.
    Its the liberal FEELINGS black box. An attempt to radicalize the Republicans when they know it is them that are so far out of whack the average American can't identify. They conjure up the black box (Russians, Ukraine, racism, etc) and then try to throw as many in that box as they possibly can. Its the great dodge. Rats can't defend their policies and beliefs so they try to put everyone on the defense. Its a practice used often by the weak minded.