Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

With Signing Day Less Than A Week Away Will UW Add Any New Recruits?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,839
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TommySQC said:

Does anyone give a fuck anymore?

10 years ago I was the doogiest doog that ever dooged.
    Today?

My give a fuck is seriously waning.
    We sucked ass 10 years ago. That’s some major doogism.
    Ten years ago we were about to play Nebraska in our first bowl game in 8 years and we were all dooging out over the direction of the program.
    I thought sark was a shit coach ever since he lost at BYU that year. This was confirmed by the ass rape at husky stadium a couple of weeks later by Pelini.

In present day i also now know we are a shit program. Only difference is there are no dominant programs in the conference. A shit program can win the conference until a real coach arrives somewhere.
    Did we? lose to BYU the same year we? beat Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl? I remember dooging hard at the end of 2010 into the first half of 2011 thinking that maybe Sark finally figured it out. But I then I realized we? had played a shit schedule and needed to LIPO.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,974
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

TommySQC said:

Today?

Ten years ago we were about to play Nebraska in our first bowl game in 8 years and we were all dooging out over the direction of the program.
    I thought sark was a shit coach ever since he lost at BYU that year. This was confirmed by the ass rape at husky stadium a couple of weeks later by Pelini.

In present day i also now know we are a shit program. Only difference is there are no dominant programs in the conference. A shit program can win the conference until a real coach arrives somewhere.
    Did we? lose to BYU the same year we? beat Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl? I remember dooging hard at the end of 2010 into the first half of 2011 thinking that maybe Sark finally figured it out. But I then I realized we? had played a shit schedule and needed to LIPO.
    Yes that was the same year. The plunger against Stanford after the quick start was probably your moment of realization in 2011. Our defense was worthless that year.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

Today?

Season is over podcast after the BYU loss
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Probably lose a few croots