Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Georgia State Supreme Court gives Drump his 60th loss

HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030

The deep state sure does run deep.

Comments

• Got another loss in Wisconsin today... and the EC in all of the flipped states have voted Biden today.

Starting to think the deep state must include everybody with an IQ over 85.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
    Let us know when the Michigan news is verified by anybody credible and reported anywhere but in a tabloid.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam

Let us know when the Michigan news is verified by anybody credible and reported anywhere but in a tabloid.

Like the NYP?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

This is what ignorant, stupid people who only get their information from Democrat Propagandists say.

The AG of Michigan had a protective order barring release of this audit. A judge reversed it and it was released today. I’d say argue the merits of the conclusions of the audit, but from your past posts it seems way out of your league to actually make a substantive post. Now I know why you created a second account. Because you’re a Dipshit and you know it.

This is what ignorant, stupid people who only get their information from Democrat Propagandists say.

I'd settle for news from any source geared towards people with IQs over 80.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter
    Hey that all the vote data is missing from this election isn't a problem either. Move along!
    edited December 2020

So what’s taken you so long, Dipshit? Fake News is designed for idiots like you.

So what’s taken you so long, Dipshit? Fake News is designed for idiots like you.
    Low IQ slow Joe voters are the worst voters.
    edited December 2020
    Sledog said:

slow Joe
    Fast enough to kick Drump's ass.

Soundly.

Sledog said:

slow Joe

Soundly.
    Dumber than @HustlinOwl? Sources say yes.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,707

The AG of Michigan had a protective order barring release of this audit. A judge reversed it and it was released today. I’d say argue the merits of the conclusions of the audit, but from your past posts it seems way out of your league to actually make a substantive post. Now I know why you created a second account. Because you’re a Dipshit and you know it.
    This has legs
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Ironic

Ironic
    You haven’t even attempted to argue against the audit report that the Rats in Michigan tried to hide.

Do you consider yourself an intelligent person? You didn’t even graduate from UW, yet here you are riding those coattails.
    edited December 2020

Sledog said:

slow Joe

Soundly.
    Georgia is doing a signature audit. Should be interesting.

Ironic
    You haven’t even attempted to argue against the audit report that the Rats in Michigan tried to hide.

Do you consider yourself an intelligent person? You didn’t even graduate from UW, yet here you are riding those coattails.
    lol, i'm not going to waste my time with that bullshit. It's designed to trick gullible idiots like you so you will continue to hand over your pennies over to Trump's campaign.

Unlike the Jack Huskies around here, I actually did graduate from the UW. I'm about to fork over my $500k donation this week. What have you done for Oregon lately?

Ironic

lol, i'm not going to waste my time with that bullshit. It's designed to trick gullible idiots like you so you will continue to hand over your pennies over to Trump's campaign.

Unlike the Jack Huskies around here, I actually did graduate from the UW. I'm about to fork over my $500k donation this week. What have you done for Oregon lately?
    Clowns are going to clown. There is zero chance you graduated from UW. Have you read your own posts?

Nice white flag on the real audit report, however. I already knew you lacked the mental acumen to address it on your own.
    edited December 2020

Ironic

Clowns are going to clown. There is zero chance you graduated from UW. Have you read your own posts?

Nice white flag on the real audit report, however. I already knew you lacked the mental acumen to address it on your own.
    I'll take that as a compliment to UW that you don't believe my shit posting here is up to Husky standards. You on the other hand, despite being one of the most dim witted morons in this cesspool of idiots, I 100% believe you attended and graduated from Oregon. #ScoDucks
  • DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    Unification church is your source?!

Ironic

I'll take that as a compliment to UW that you don't believe my shit posting here is up to Husky standards. You on the other hand, despite being one of the most dim witted morons in this cesspool of idiots, I 100% believe you attended and graduated from Oregon. #ScoDucks
    I e never seen you do anything here other than step on your dick with your threads. If this is how you UDub grads “shitpost,” you may as well go to wherever Softy went to college and save money.

There is zero chance you really went to UDub. We both know it.