Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I said he'll flip ya, flip ya for real

2»

Comments

• DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Oregon continues losing recruits at this rate then maybe things will be ok
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

No one tell him why Oregon “lost” this kid
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Blair A.:

Washington and UCLA are currently battling to flip a prospect that is committed to another Pac-12 program ahead of the Early Signing Period. It's become a really tight race down the stretch and I've been told the recruit has been in communication with commits for the other schools. Things could get settled this weekend but I've had multiple sources tell me that nothing is finalized and the recruit in question has been all over the place in recent weeks.

Which team currently has a longsnapper committed?

Sounds like @WilburHooksHands is making real progress!
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

This has been a crazy year for recruiting. It’s too bad that Burkie, that’s what I like to call him, got lost in the flow. Since he’s going to be in the Pac-12 at least we’ll get to siaka him play. If he doesn’t work out at UCLA he can take a toure of the UC system and maybe he’ll wind up at Davis.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

This has been a crazy year for recruiting. It’s too bad that Burkie, that’s what I like to call him, got lost in the flow. Since he’s going to be in the Pac-12 at least we’ll get to siaka him play. If he doesn’t work out at UCLA he can take a toure of the UC system and maybe he’ll wind up at Davis.

He has Justin Flowe arms.

ntxduck said:

This has been a crazy year for recruiting. It’s too bad that Burkie, that’s what I like to call him, got lost in the flow . Since he’s going to be in the Pac-12 at least we’ll get to siaka him play. If he doesn’t work out at UCLA he can take a toure of the UC system and maybe he’ll wind up at Davis.

LBs with short arms but no post pregnancy baby weight are always welcome. If Raesjon Davis doesn’t go to LSU then he’s probably Ohio State bound, although supposedly his dad has been hitting up Mario. No one really left to process.
  • DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Angulo confirms it was Matavao he was referring to last week as the possible flip, but says he’s changed his mind and will stay at Oregon.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    Oregon has received a signed letter of intent from Henderson (Nev.) Liberty tight end Moliki Matavao. The tight end joins Oregon's stellar offensive recruiting haul and as the top prospect in the state of Nevada
    DJDuck said:

Oregon has received a signed letter of intent from Henderson (Nev.) Liberty tight end Moliki Matavao. The tight end joins Oregon's stellar offensive recruiting haul and as the top prospect in the state of Nevada

All you cry babies shut your mouth and let Jimmy do his job. You know nothing about these kids, their talents, families, etc. You only know them by a star rating. Coaches have more to do with a kids success then a few years playing HS football. All you guys would have fired DJ to