Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

As expected, the Doog Chickenshits cancel the game Saturday

2»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

DJ in meltdown mode as usual.

You can't lose to Kal and OSU and expect to play for a conference title. This is on Cristobal, don't deflect and give him a pass for two no shows.

Yes, this is a gigantic pussy move by Washington, but also smart. Why play a game when you don't have to? It's not a good look, but this season is a lost cause anyway. Nobody cares, even the guys here don't.

Please stop taking their bait. They know this is bullshit, but your off the rails shit posting is like virgin pussy to these guys. And it's bad for nxtduck, myself, and any other duck here's brand.

Sorry for being the buzzkill to the Half Brains, but I'm invoking the mercy rule here.

What brand is that? Being NegaDucks who seek the approval of the Husky posters as you two goofs for some reason attack DJ all the tim.

nxtduck has been the Pulp Fiction Gimp for the Doogs for years. @dtd as well but on a dumber level.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2020

You can't lose to Kal and OSU and expect to play for a conference title. This is on Cristobal, don't deflect and give him a pass for two no shows.

Yes, this is a gigantic pussy move by Washington, but also smart. Why play a game when you don't have to? It's not a good look, but this season is a lost cause anyway. Nobody cares, even the guys here don't.

Please stop taking their bait. They know this is bullshit, but your off the rails shit posting is like virgin pussy to these guys. And it's bad for nxtduck, myself, and any other duck here's brand.

Sorry for being the buzzkill to the Half Brains, but I'm invoking the mercy rule here.

Meltdown mode? Because I’m having a little fun with our Husky friends. Never said anything in this thread that Oregon deserved to play for the Title. If they beat Washington yes. They didn’t. Huskies are North champions. That’s life. If other Ducks have a problem I really don’t care much. I’m not taking anyone’s bait.

I think the defensive Huskies are in Meltdown mode.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

What brand is that? Being NegaDucks who seek the approval of the Husky posters as you two goofs for some reason attack DJ all the tim.

nxtduck has been the Pulp Fiction Gimp for the Doogs for years. @dtd as well but on a dumber level.
    Here fishy fishy fishy
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Here fishy fishy fishy
    I used to poast here in the past before @AZDuck banned me and on eDuck before whoever bought that shithole shuttered The Woodshed.

I know the routine. Tanned, rested, and ready for it now.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Lol it’s fucking cheswick
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2020
    As I said @MikeSeaver You pussies are too predictable.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,534
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All UW has to do is back out of three more games and they win the Natty!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Once again, NO! A cancelled game does not create a W or a L for either team. Your regular season is just one game shorter.

Good news is that it gives the 4 qbs more practice time to sort itself out.

Yes, a four game schedule, all in Seattle, and not a single team with a winning record defeated.

Colorado-USC if both win Saturday should be the conference title game. Big 10 changed their rules, why can’t the PAC?

#takeittothetug
    edited December 2020
    DJDuck said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

I can’t hear you with all the champagne being popped at the Thirsty Lion.

WOOF!!!!

This makes the Helms title seem legitimate by comparison.

Jimmy(hides by Mont)Lake isn’t what was advertised. Turns out he’s a pussy who would rather just not play when something is on the line. These meme will last for years.
    Yes.....It was Jimmy lakes call. Jesus you are a dumb fuck. Go hang out with Jay Hop and Jared and the rest of your butt buddies. Do you have a tendency lately of supporting losers

I’m sorry your team sucks. Hopefully next year you can get some more five-star recruit and beat the beavers. Probably not though.

CHAMPS!!!!
    You Dodger Dawgs seem awfully defensive. Ha Ha Ha Ha

Yea the Dodger Dawgs are terrors of the gridiron you fucking moron. It’s going to be fun watching the games ahead.

Deej,

While I acknowledge that there is probably some clever nickname that will forever tarnish the 2020 DAWGS!, like the Porking Lot does for whOREGON lol, I don't think "Dodger Dawgs" is going to be a thing. Probably best to not try and make it a thing.

Someone will come up with something better. I'm sure of it.

Someone gets it.