Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump loses Georgia again

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/529028-georgia-secretary-of-state-says-he-will-recertify-election-results-after

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) recertified the results of the state’s presidential election on Monday after a recount completed last week reaffirmed President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

“It’s been 34 days since the election on Nov. 3,” Raffensperger said at a news conference at the Georgia Capitol earlier in the day. “We have now counted legally cast ballots three times and the results remain unchanged.”

The recertification of the results amounted to a major blow to President Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the presidential race. Trump has repeatedly refused to acknowledge his loss to Biden and has falsely claimed that the election outcome was marred by widespread voter fraud and systemic irregularities.

But the recount in Georgia — the state’s second in a matter of weeks — confirmed once again that Biden beat Trump by roughly 12,000 votes, making him the first Democratic presidential candidate in nearly three decades to carry the traditionally Republican-leaning state.

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    No audit so no count. Fake mail in and machine flipped votes make a difference. Georgia is a hot mess of Dominion and Smartmatic.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708
    Sledog said:

No audit so no count. Fake mail in and machine flipped votes make a difference. Georgia is a hot mess of Dominion and Smartmatic.

How do you know he won in 2016 then dumbfuck?
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

The left are historically the party of criminals, cheaters, slavers, commies and racists.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

The left are historically the party of criminals, cheaters, slavers, commies and racists.

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

What I said is the truth.
    Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

Prove me wrong.

Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

Prove me wrong.

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

Prove me wrong.

Wrong as usual I see. A pattern is developing.
  • How many more times will this shitty prez embarrasse himself and his ignorant followers...

What a fucking clown.

Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

Prove me wrong.

As far as I can tell there only one pattern on this forum and it reruns of shitty Parler and FB takes.
    DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

DawgFader said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

Prove me wrong.

As far as I can tell there only one pattern on this forum and it reruns of shitty Parler and FB takes.
    See you know I was right but you just don't want to admit what you are.