Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

One world communist government

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
This is a piece of what’s ahead.

https://youtu.be/xeDPSdWJNO0

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    This is a must listen.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    jecornel said:

The nonsense you post keeps getting funnier. Please keep up the good work.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

jecornel said:

Are those two having a contest to see who can kook out the most?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited December 2020

2 Five Sided Pentagrams When He Enters the
    Arena for a Victory Lap

6 USA Flags Behind the Podium

Take the year 2020

Divide that by the mark of the beast 666

The result is 3.03303303303

30330 is the number Joe Biden promotes on his signage and websites.

@oregonblitzkrieg?

https://youtu.be/kjulivgCaGY

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    dflea said:

jecornel said:

Are those two having a contest to see who can kook out the most?
    He’s hitting on Owl now. Do Hobbits date humans?
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Where is the reincarnation of Joseph McCarthy when we need him?
    edited December 2020
    Serious question for the leftists. Have your freedoms increased or decreased? Has surveillance increased or decreased? For your benefit??!!

Do you want the government to ensure your well being?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    jecornel said:

Serious question for the leftists. Have your freedoms increased or decreased? Has surveillance increased or decreased? For your benefit??!!

This reminds me of those pictures of America where people say “this is what’ll be like under Biden!” when it’s what it’s currently like under Trump.

Democratic governments are a reflection of their voters. If you have a problem with your freedoms being taken away, instead of bitching at leftists who have almost zero power in this country, I suggest you take it up with baby boomers.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    jecornel said:

You gonna drop some of this knowledge into your next pod?

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

This reminds me of those pictures of America where people say “this is what’ll be like under Biden!” when it’s what it’s currently like under Trump.

Democratic governments are a reflection of their voters. If you have a problem with your freedoms being taken away, instead of bitching at leftists who have almost zero power in this country, I suggest you take it up with baby boomers.
    Baby boomers is more descriptive than you know.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020

jecornel said:

You own the media: Hollywood, television, print. Rats own Big Tech: Google, MSFT, FB, Twitter, Yahoo, etc. All were used against Trump for 4 years and cost him the election. Things haven't been this good economy wise and freedom wise since forever. More people were employed full time than ever, wages were up drastically, 401K's skyrocketing. Yet, rats weren't happy because they lost the election. It has been Trump against 95% of tech, media and a corrupt rat leadership for over 4 years. He was up against insurmountable odds and yet he still almost won.

Shove your bullshit about leftists not having any power right up your lying ass. I am sick of liberal dishonesty.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

You own the media: Hollywood, television, print. Rats own Big Tech: Google, MSFT, FB, Twitter, Yahoo, etc. All were used against Trump for 4 years and cost him the election. Things haven't been this good economy wise and freedom wise since forever. More people were employed full time than ever, wages were up drastically, 401K's skyrocketing. Yet, rats weren't happy because they lost the election. It has been Trump against 95% of tech, media and a corrupt rat leadership for over 4 years. He was up against insurmountable odds and yet he still almost won.

Shove your bullshit about leftists not having any power right up your lying ass. I am sick of liberal dishonesty.
    Don't forget China, Russia and every other mooselimb and commie country in the world. The dems work for them.