Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon fan watching 1st series against our D next week

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
Last three weeks of watching them go 1-2 (s/b 0-3) and them thinking "god what is Washington going to come down here and do", and then seeing our defense will make them feel like kids on Christmas Morning.

Or as Jim Carrey said in Dumb and Dumber "so your saying there's a chance"

Comments

• AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    Never underestimate our coaching staff’s ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,622
    godawgst said:

Last three weeks of watching them go 1-2 (s/b 0-3) and them thinking "god what is Washington going to come down here and do", and then seeing our defense will make them feel like kids on Christmas Morning.

Tyler Chuck wanted me to swing by and say hello.

Honestly, Oregon might as well not even play the game then.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club

godawgst said:

My team can't run the ball or stop it.

Your in this until the very end at worst, or you don't think Moorehead and Mario can and/or will call run plays where the qb hands it off 65% of the time.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,852
    This is the least excited I have ever been for a Worshington-Oregon game in my lifetime and it’s for the north. Thx Jimmy, you soft loser!
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    edited December 2020

godawgst said:

I don’t think this UW team is very good. That being said, sports are usually about match ups. One match up that puts fear in me is ZTF, our tackles and Shough that has a penchant for trying too hard and fumbling the ball. Good lord that could be awful.