Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vandy's Sarah Fuller nominated as Heisman Trophy finalist

would not be a surprising headline at this poont

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Kicking is for girls
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Guys on the radio were saying the coach had called for a squib kick and that's why it was such a shit kick. I don't buy it tho. Why would they squib when being blown out badly?? If it was in fact called then it's obviously cus the coach didn't wanna embarrass her any worse by letting her boot a 15 yard rainbow.
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I’m holding my vote until Vandy actually gets in the red zone and she gets to bravely run 30 yards behind the special teams linebacker who returns her blocked kick for a TD. Most spectacular attempted tackle in SEC history!
  • Options
    SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Did you see her FG warmups? Herculean struggle to hit a 12 yarder. My dog went farther after the first half of the Ute game.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

just go get the rest of the girls soccer team? and maybe snag a couple of shot putters off the track team for linepeople?
    Buddy Teevens literally tried to do this when my sister was on the track team at Stanford.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Better than what we have
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Guys on the radio were saying the coach had called for a squib kick and that's why it was such a shit kick. I don't buy it tho. Why would they squib when being blown out badly?? If it was in fact called then it's obviously cus the coach didn't wanna embarrass her any worse by letting her boot a 15 yard rainbow.

He was calling for a squib kick.

Because he knew thats what she could do.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Look the whole stunt was incredibly stupid, but she could definitely kick the ball farther than that squib. She also woulda been at risk for getting blown tf up on a long return, so that’s why they decided to squib it.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

Look the whole stunt was incredibly stupid, but she could definitely kick the ball farther than that squib. She also woulda been at risk for getting blown tf up on a long return, so that’s why they decided to squib it.
    and if someone took a clean shot at her and she ended up with severe injuries, she would've been sent to the hospital and the player that blocked her probably would've been cancelled right off the team and out of school.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,833
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The whole thing is incredibly stupid and shows the worst side of media wokeness

If women want to play, they can join the lingerie league if they're hot

and I'll say it again: this instantly makes the $EC gayer than the Pac 12 for a while...
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

ntxduck said:

and if someone took a clean shot at her and she ended up with severe injuries, she would've been sent to the hospital and the player that blocked her probably would've been cancelled right off the team and out of school.
    100% THIS
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,305
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was watching this documentary the other day called Starship Troopers. It showed that in the the future, men and women play football together and then shower together afterward, in a magical way where all wieners are hidden but there's tits and beav out all over the place.

If some girl at Vanderbilt dribbling a kickoff is the first step to bringing us to this brave new reality, sign me the fuck up.

Otherwise, this story was about as interesting to me as one of those cheer-up stories on the news about a local dog learning to water ski or something. You guys seem to care a LOT. It was a feel-good stunt, so who cares?

This is you guysm:

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was watching this documentary the other day called Starship Troopers. It showed that in the the future, men and women play football together and then shower together afterward, in a magical way where all wieners are hidden but there's tits and beav out all over the place.

If some girl at Vanderbilt dribbling a kickoff is the first step to bringing us to this brave new reality, sign me the fuck up.

Otherwise, this story was about as interesting to me as one of those cheer-up stories on the news about a local dog learning to water ski or something. You guys seem to care a LOT. It was a feel-good stunt, so who cares?

This is you guysm:

Sounds like you care
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

This is you guysm:

Wood...like to know more