Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

All states that Trump contested have now certified for Biden

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/arizona-wisconsin-certify-election/2020/11/30/ec161756-3338-11eb-b59c-adb7153d10c2_story.html

Since Trump backers claim they just want to ensure fair elections... Will they push for recounts in any other states? How about Texas, Ohio, or Florida?

Comments

• HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
    I want to see a recount in Wyoming and Mississippi.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    All states with vote dumps. Massive mail in fraud etc. Trump wasn't ahead by a very large margin with most votes counted when they "stopped" counting (they didn't) and then had massive vote dumps. We have never had this happen previously in our history. Never. So something hight unusual and suspect occurs but no one is supposed to think it's highly unusual and suspect? It's fraud. Planned and with witnesses verifying that fact.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,531 Standard Supporter

Did they run a "software update" in those states in the middle of the night?

If so, OK!

• AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708

Alaska is suspicious. I heard a rumor that Eskimo voting machines froze during the election, and they reverted to hand counting only. Suddenly there was a huge Trump ballot drop when Biden was easily winning. I need to apply some hair color to my sideburns and hold a hearing in an Anchorage hotel conference room. Who's with me!!!
    AOG said:

Alaska is suspicious. I heard a rumor that Eskimo voting machines froze during the election, and they reverted to hand counting only. Suddenly there was a huge Trump ballot drop when Biden was easily winning. I need to apply some hair color to my sideburns and hold a hearing in an Anchorage hotel conference room. Who's with me!!!
    @AOGComeLately chimes in with more unsubstantiated AAARGH MEAN ORANGE MAN bullshit.

The Dazzler already used the hair dye line, BTW.

AOG said:

@AOGComeLately chimes in with more unsubstantiated AAARGH MEAN ORANGE MAN bullshit.

The Dazzler already used the hair dye line, BTW.

I'll make sure to check with you so I don't reuse jokes.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited December 2020
    Do you feel like you've won something? No one answers this

For example I liked the stuff trump was doing overall but beyond some tax cuts nothing materially impacted me.

I still can't figure out what people are talking about when they claim trump has hurt them somehow.

Maybe they are illegals?

For example I liked the stuff trump was doing overall but beyond some tax cuts nothing materially impacted me.

I still can't figure out what people are talking about when they claim trump has hurt them somehow.

Maybe they are illegals?

Sandy, irritated vaginas on lefty men is a real thing. They don't have the normal male equipment.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

All states with vote dumps. Massive mail in fraud etc. Trump wasn't ahead by a very large margin with most votes counted when they "stopped" counting (they didn't) and then had massive vote dumps. We have never had this happen previously in our history. Never. So something hight unusual and suspect occurs but no one is supposed to think it's highly unusual and suspect? It's fraud. Planned and with witnesses verifying that fact.

With all this evidence, it sounds like this is going to go down as the most clear cut and winnable case in court to never actually be argued in a court...
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

With all this evidence, it sounds like this is going to go down as the most clear cut and winnable case in court to never actually be argued in a court...

It is definitely fraud and illegal ballots, absolutely certain! But I don't say so in court.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

It would make a great opening statement in court, but when it comes to submitting evidence, Sledog will come up a little short.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Trump won the Selection folks. Let these jackals howl while they
    can. They are only storing up for themselves a reservoir of pain
    and tears, dismay and shock, outrage and a nashing of teeth, when
    Biden's false election is overturned. When that day arrives, don't
    forget to visit Alyssa Milano's Twitter Account.

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat,

and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.

For in so doing, you will heap burning coals on his head,

and the LORD will reward you.
    - Proverbs

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Anyone wonder why they paused voting count??????? hmmmmm.
    edited December 2020
    jecornel said:

Anyone wonder why they paused voting count??????? hmmmmm.

Mostly peaceful "software upgrade".

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

It would make a great opening statement in court, but when it comes to submitting evidence, Sledog will come up a little short.
    Not as short as you and your fellow Bidenbitches.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Maybe they are illegals?

As someone who does well enough for himself, and I'm sure this applies to most here, the president himself has never made a material difference in our lives.

That's also not my only criteria for voting.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
    Bill Barr said they can't find any meaningful voter fraud... nothing that would change the election outcome.

This is weird isn't it?

There have been hundreds of shitty twitter videos of people at polling places... the the posters of those videos insist that a guy "hunched over a laptop is clearly engaged in fraud!".

What is Bill Barr doing wrong?

Why can't he see what all of these delusional twitter posters can see?

Clearly... a video of a guy hunched over a laptop is proof of voter fraud!