Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawks Eagles MNF Game Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    jumping in late but jfc, this mnf booth is shit.

- CARSON WENTZ IS A COMPETITOR AND A NICE YOUNG MAN TO BOOT! HE NEEDS MORE TIM.

- the goddamn wentz wagon graphic

- NFC EAST IS GETTING BETTER! SEATTLE GOING TO HAVE TO PLAY A GOOD GSLUTS TEAM NEXT WEEK (daniel jones is out)

- SKINS BEST 4 WIN TEAM IN THE LEAGUE

they just talk too fucking much, they have three guys in the booth (go with two like all the other primetime peeps), riddick/griese sound the exact same cut one of them, and i dont know if steve levy knows how football is played.

i just dont think disney knows how to do the nfl.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

- NFC EAST IS GETTING BETTER! SEATTLE GOING TO HAVE TO PLAY A GOOD GSLUTS TEAM NEXT WEEK (daniel jones is out)

they just talk too fucking much, they have three guys in the booth (go with two like all the other primetime peeps), riddick/griese sound the exact same cut one of them, and i dont know if steve levy knows how football is played.

THIS
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,481
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Did not age well. Seattle will also lose to the Redskins.