Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Didn’t sting at all.

ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited November 2020 in Duck Refuge
This team should have lost the exact same way last weekend, but got bailed out. Not this time.

I was told in late August that football was cancelled. So this season is a gift and I have no expectations and am just happy to be watching football. This season only.

These are all just meaningful reps. Shough wasn’t ready for the moment and it showed. He’ll learn from it and grow his legend, or he won’t and be supplanted by a better guy. Either is good for Oregon.

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ramenduck said:

This team should have lost the exact same way last weekend, but got bailed out. Not this time.

I was told in late August that football was cancelled. So this season is a gift and I have no expectations and am just happy to be watching football. This season only.

These are all just meaningful reps. Shough wasn’t ready for the moment and it showed. He’ll learn from it and grow his legend, or he won’t and be supplanted by a better guy. Either is good for Oregon.

This is some beta shit.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sources said:

ramenduck said:

This is some beta shit.
    Basing your manhood on a foosball team is beta shit.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dtd said:

Sources said:

ramenduck said:

This is some beta shit.
    Doog fans are setting themselves up for an epic fall when they lose next.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    lawsandl said:

dtd said:

Sources said:

ramenduck said:

This is some beta shit.
    Doog fans are setting themselves up for an epic fall when they lose next.
    Ain't gonna be to "us".
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2020
    Congrats to Beavs. They are a good team. They were robbed in Seattle. I predicted they would go to a bowl this year on our blog. I didn’t think they would beat us until our UCLA performance. It is what it is. This team is the youngest team in FBS. They needed the usual amount of practices and the 3 OOC games this year more than ever.
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    DJDuck said:

Congrats to Beavs. They are a good team. They were robbed in Seattle. I predicted they would go to a bowl this year on our blog. I didn’t think they would beat us until our UCLA performance. It is what it is. This team is the youngest team in FBS. They needed the usual amount of practices and the 3 OOC games this year more than ever.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tomahawknation.com/platform/amp/florida-state-football-fsu-seminoles/2020/11/17/21570990/roster-norvell-depth-program-players-freshmen-sophomore-youth-movement-purdy-2020
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

They are not a good team lol
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    DJDuck said:

GFY

They would’ve fumbled the very next play
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

@DJDuck where is the youngest team narrative coming from?

Oregon: 30 upperclassmen
    https://goducks.com/sports/football/roster/2020?&sort=class

Washington: 23 upperclassmen
    https://gohuskies.com/sports/football/roster/2020?&sort=class

Who are the 30 scholarship upperclassmen? Are you including walk-ons, opt-outs, and those who aren’t playing? Genuine question, not trolling but want to see if my scholarship chart is wrong.

I’ve got 24 on my count, of which 8 are JuCos or grad transfers. 26 if you include the walk-ons who got scholarships courtesy of Jevon Holland and Penei Sewell. Taggart’s 2017 slapdash class with added Florida 3-stars who got a year or two in Eugene is really gonna fuck the ol’ APR.

Class distribution is also fucked, out of 83 scholarships there are 32 freshmen and redshirt freshmen, and 23 sophomores. With another 23 in the 2021 recruiting class.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "it doesn't sting losing to Beavlet"

Jimmy, finish these fucking losers off.