Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Washington State, no wait, BYU, I mean, Utah Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,104
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Also - I like to keep my homoerotic tendencies to a minimum here for fear of gay bashing by sermon seeker bullies like @dnc, but sometimes I can't help myself. If this isn't the sexiest man playing college football today please DM me pics of who is :wink:

He makes my ovaries quiver.
    That's just gas.
    Just gotta lay on your left side.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

Can't give this enough chins. A little help here @CFetters_Nacho_Lover ?
    I'm here for you buddy even if your retard on a leash was a weird.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    Founders Club

Finally going through all these poasts as I had to “service” a “client” during the game.

Why the fuck couldn’t they have found these gals purple rain boots?

#yesthisiswhatiwanttppoastabout
    Why the fuck couldn't they have these gals in nothing but boots?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Finally going through all these poasts as I had to “service” a “client” during the game.

Why the fuck couldn’t they have found these gals purple rain boots?

#yesthisiswhatiwanttppoastabout
    Why the fuck couldn't they have these gals in nothing but boots?
    LEAVE
  • Options
    Founders Club

Woof said:

My unpopular opinion/predictions tonight:

Offense is going to struggle a bit, and Morris makes a couple mistakes before we turn it on in the 2nd half.

Beth Mowins isn't great, but she's not as bad as most people say.

NostrafuckingWoofus!
    Disagree, Beth Mowins voice is that of a nagging wife. Last thing I need to double up on while watching football.
    She's good if she just calls the plays without screaming like every play is the greatest play ever. It's essentially the same criticism I have of every announcer alive.
  • Options

Woof said:

Offense is going to struggle a bit, and Morris makes a couple mistakes before we turn it on in the 2nd half.

NostrafuckingWoofus!
    Disagree, Beth Mowins voice is that of a nagging wife. Last thing I need to double up on while watching football.
    She's good if she just calls the plays without screaming like every play is the greatest play ever. It's essentially the same criticism I have of every announcer alive.
    This is why I have the game audio off and listen to Tony Castricone and Damon Huard. Even Damon's more Madden-like moments are tolerable compared to most ESPN announcers/color commentators.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Woof said:

NostrafuckingWoofus!
    She said a few stupid things. One time mentioned that play action was a possibility on 3rd and 12. Even the color guy told her that the defense isn’t worried about the run considering the down and distance.

She wasn’t noticeably awful. There are shitty male announcers too.
    Her content is fine.

Her voice OTOH.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,543
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Woof said:

NostrafuckingWoofus!
    She said a few stupid things. One time mentioned that play action was a possibility on 3rd and 12. Even the COLORED guy told her that the defense isn’t worried about the run considering the down and distance.

She wasn’t noticeably awful. There are shitty male announcers too.
    I thought the black guy was pretty good, her voice is very irritating
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,000
    Founders Club

Woof said:

NostrafuckingWoofus!
    @GrundleStiltzkin and I both enjoy listening to Sharyl Atkinson. She has a wonderful, melodious voice.

Beth Mowins has an awful voice. She might be the nicest and most well-informed announcer in the business. But her voice is so awful that supercedes everything else.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Brad Maserjian is a dumbass. Most are

Screaming play by play in an empty stadium is special
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Woof said:

NostrafuckingWoofus!
    @GrundleStiltzkin and I both enjoy listening to Sharyl Atkinson. She has a wonderful, melodious voice.

Beth Mowins has an awful voice. She might be the nicest and most well-informed announcer in the business. But her voice is so awful that supercedes everything else.
    Few things better than a wonderful female voice.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I just received a fuck off from @alopeciadawg for talking shit about Cam Williams 6 months ago. You can't teach that kind of dedication.

@pawz
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I just received a fuck off from @alopeciadawg for talking shit about Cam Williams 6 months ago. You can't teach that kind of dedication.

@pawz
    @PurpleBaze