Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BYU coach Kalani Sitake: 'We're not afraid of Washington'

2»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Jake "Sandy Vag" Heapes just commented on how quiet the UW fans chirping has gotten now that they know the TRUTH about why BYU wouldn't play them*

*it was a vast conspiracy by the Pac 12 to leave BYU without a game so they couldn't make the playoffs

I’m hearing that the PAC-12 hates mormons!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Jimmy on the Lake Show with Castricone and Softy on BYU not wanting to play UW:

“You know, I’ll say this, they’ve had a really good year obviously. I haven’t paid attention to all of their games, but you know their record, it says they’ve played really well. They’ve played us the last two years, obviously that didn’t go too well. I’m sure in their discussions that had a lot to do with it.”

BOOM! Roasted!
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

yeah, i mean those two games were blowouts but honestly, provo cuog was just a few plays away from gettin back in those games.

side note, vorel beein doing a great job this week (and overall) in his twatters game, fine line between trollin and reportin. i know he reads these boreds, so keep up the great work mike!
    And remember to call @Doog_de_Jour. It's not polite to keep a woman waiting like this.
    Meh. I’ve given up hope.

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Jake "Sandy Vag" Heapes just commented on how quiet the UW fans chirping has gotten now that they know the TRUTH about why BYU wouldn't play them*

*it was a vast conspiracy by the Pac 12 to leave BYU without a game so they couldn't make the playoffs

Jake Heaps went from prodigal son future hall of famer to washed-out has-been whose only cling to relevance is being church camp butt buddies with Russell Wilson.
    Dawgman guys love him
  • Options
    SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye said:

LawDawg1 said:

Jake Heaps went from prodigal son future hall of famer to washed-out has-been whose only cling to relevance is being church camp butt buddies with Russell Wilson.
    Dawgman guys love him

Voted up for keeping this gif alive.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Jimmy on the Lake Show with Castricone and Softy on BYU not wanting to play UW:

“You know, I’ll say this, they’ve had a really good year obviously. I haven’t paid attention to all of their games, but you know their record, it says they’ve played really well. They’ve played us the last two years, obviously that didn’t go too well. I’m sure in their discussions that had a lot to do with it.”

Dammit Jimmy Lake has actual kickass pressers.

PLEASE BE GOOD.