Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We should close Covid hotspots to #SaveUsAll, yes?

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Defund the fire station?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Nobody is saying that.
    doogie said:

Nobody is saying that.

Give it time
    Quite honestly, other than drug overdose runs, what does the fire department do?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Defund the fire station?

Fuck a straw man?

I don’t know of a single government employee in Oregon who isn’t getting paid still, including the teachers working 2 days a week for 4 hours each day.
    edited November 2020

Defund the fire station?

Fuck a straw man?

I don’t know of a single government employee in Oregon who isn’t getting paid still, including the teachers working 2 days a week for 4 hours each day.
    I'm not sure how exactly you interpreted my comment, but you were apparently way off.

Here's a hint: it was a play on the lefts' obsession with defunding shit. Don't be so fucking stupid.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Defund the fire station?

Fuck a straw man?

I'm not sure how exactly you interpreted my comment, but you were apparently way off.

Here's a hint: it was a play on the lefts' obsession with defunding shit. Don't be so fucking stupid.
    Dumb fuck you’re talking to people that want to defund everything but the police and military.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter

Defund the fire station?

Fuck a straw man?

Dumb fuck you’re talking to people that want to massively defund everything but the police and military, including the public school teachers who can't teach their way out of a paper bag.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Defund the fire station?

Fuck a straw man?

Dumb fuck you’re talking to people that want to defund everything but the police and military.
    I’ve never posted anything like that and haven’t read anyone here who has that opinion? Are you just making things up now, Nanny Raper?

Defund the fire station?

Fuck a straw man?

Panic has set in
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited November 2020

Defund the fire station?

Fuck a straw man?

He's a crying little bitch. You can ignore him, but he'll still be a crying bitch.

This probably doesn't help, but I cracked up pointing it out.