Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stats are for losers through 2 games edition

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,357 Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah but still
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,695 Founders Club
    WoW! Thsoe statws make me giigle like a little girl.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I love the Oregon fans who tried to argue they faced the superior UCLA QB
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

I poasted this in another thread, but I don’t want it to get lost, so I’m glad you gave it it’s own thread @YellowSnow. Here is the breakdown of those numbers:

On 3rd down Morris was 7 of 8, 141 yards, two touchdowns. Four of his conversions came on 3rd and 7 or longer. His only incompletion was a drop. and his only completion that didn’t net a touchdown or first down was the third-and-5 throw to Cam Davis that gained 4 yards.

Morris converted the subsequent fourth-and-1 with a QB sneak. (He also had a 2-yard scramble on a third-and-4 in the first quarter and scrambled out of bounds for his first and only sack of the season on third-and-4 in the third quarter.)

Overall, the Huskies converted 8 of 15 on third down and sit at 51.6 percent for the season. They’re also 3 of 3 on fourth down. The significance of Saturday’s third-down performance, though, was that all but two of UW’s conversions required Morris to make a play with his arm.
    You're doing the lord's work Doug! All I can contribute is malarkey.

Ps, I love your fucking malarkey. Don’t ever change.