Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s amazing to me that ads like that were allowed. Then again, selling lies hasn’t gone anywhere, it’s just morphed.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

It’s amazing to me that ads like that were allowed. Then again, selling lies hasn’t gone anywhere, it’s just morphed.

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, white supremacists were behind the riots this summer, Trump called Nazis and the KKK fine people, Breona Taylor and George Floyd were killed because they were black. I see what you mean.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

When I was a kid I remember people smoking on airplanes. I think it was into the early1990s. How insane was that looking back? Hey, let’s all share the same poisoned air.

It’s bad enough now when some selfish slob waits 30 minutes for takeoff and then opens his Egg McMuffins and hash brown on the plane and smells it all up at 8am for two hours.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited November 2020
    When I was a kid I was told to roll up the car window while both parents smoked because it was cold outside and the wind noise was a nuisance
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club