Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whatever the opening line is

Comments

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

"Maybe UCLA is actually good guys?"

Arizona’s athletic profile looked FCS level.

Oregon played a shitty game and some of the issues don’t look to be going away. However, there’s no reason they can’t win out.
    Their qb and rb were headed to Tamu before Sumlin was hired at Arizona.

Their debut last week. Yeah, total FCS.

Much easier than a retired coach's powder blue team and their backup qb.
    Want to put some money on ucla Zona this weekend? Seems like sumlin should win rather easily
    Lol. What is the line on that game?

• Options
    I just saw it opened -8.5 vs -11.5 for UW.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

Oregon played a shitty game and some of the issues don’t look to be going away. However, there’s no reason they can’t win out.

Want to put some money on ucla Zona this weekend? Seems like sumlin should win rather easily
    Bet on two mediocre pac 12 teams, either one of which could turn it over 4 times and give it away?

No.

I'm not the one claiming one of these teams is FCS, which is fucking stupid.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

Bet on two mediocre pac 12 teams, either one of which could turn it over 4 times and give it away?

No.

If you can’t see that UCLA is athletically superior to AZ, I really don’t what to tell you. I wouldn’t be surprised if UCLA had 30 pounds more across the board on OL that are better put together.

Tell me one team that AZ will be favored against? They’re starting multiple walk ons on defense, they lost their two best linebackers and their best DL is a NM st transfer.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

No.

If you can’t see that UCLA is athletically superior to AZ, I really don’t what to tell you. I wouldn’t be surprised if UCLA had 30 pounds more across the board on OL that are better put together.

Tell me one team that AZ will be favored against? They’re starting multiple walk ons on defense, they lost their two best linebackers and their best DL is a NM st transfer.

Stopped at the first sentence.

Do you follow any pac 12 team except Oregon and Washington?

Their fans and writers have been shitting on Kelly's lazy recruiting this entire time dude.

They are not very talented.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

No.

Their fans and writers have been shitting on Kelly's lazy recruiting this entire time dude.

That’s because they expect elite recruiting there. He’s unconventional. What he does do is get a complete profile on a recruit. There’s an entire science behind it. He’s getting a prototype and thinks he can coach them into NFL players. I think his arrogance will be his downfall.

The tape doesn’t lie. Just flip on the film and look at the difference. AZ has a good chance of losing every game and by a lot.

UCLA will be competitive in theirs. When I got my first up front view of Dulcich, it was a surprise.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

No.

UCLA isn’t very good but this is their best team under CK.

And since you appear to be a pac12 aficionado you’ll know Arizona is on a 9 game losing streak all by around an average of 20 points. And they won’t win a game this season. They’re the worst team in this league.

But that’s really none of my business.
  • Options
    edited November 2020

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

No.

And since you appear to be a pac12 aficionado you’ll know Arizona is on a 9 game losing streak all by around an average of 25 points. And they won’t win a game this season. They’re the worst team in this league.

I really have like how this season is transpiring. Oregon is set up to play two pro style teams to figure out the run fits and rules. These are games we should win.
  • Options

And since you appear to be a pac12 aficionado you’ll know Arizona is on a 9 game losing streak all by around an average of 25 points. And they won’t win a game this season. They’re the worst team in this league.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

No.

That’s because they expect elite recruiting there. He’s unconventional. What he does do is get a complete profile on a recruit. There’s an entire science behind it. He’s getting a prototype and thinks he can coach them into NFL players. I think his arrogance will be his downfall.

The tape doesn’t lie. Just flip on the film and look at the difference. AZ has a good chance of losing every game and by a lot.

UCLA will be competitive in theirs. When I got my first up front view of Dulcich, it was a surprise.
    Uggghhh no it's because they know shit recruiting when they see it.

Check out the podcast of champions for the tldr summary.
  • Options
    haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

No.

Of course they don’t like his recruiting! Don’t you understand the two things aren’t mutually exclusive? I’ve read their fan boards.

They don’t like the recruiting, the in game mistakes and his loyalty to assistants. He’s probably a goner.

Arizona’s is dog shit. It’s epically bad, especially where it counts.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

No.

Of course they don’t like his recruiting! Don’t you understand the two things aren’t mutually exclusive? I’ve read their fan boards.

They don’t like the recruiting, the in game mistakes and his loyalty to assistants. He’s probably a goner.

Nervous quook is nervous.
  • Options
    haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

No.

Nervous quook is nervous.
    I am not nervous at all. I am enjoying every game we get during the pandemic.
  • Options
    haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

No.

UCLA isn’t very good but this is CK’s best team since he’s been here.

And since you’re obviously a Pac12 aficionado you’ll know that Arizona has lost 9 games in a row by an average of 19 points. They won’t win a game this season. They’re clearly the worst team in the league.

But none of this is any of my business.
  • Options
    haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

No.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

No.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

No.

• Options

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

lawsandl said:

haie said:

No.

Disagree.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Sad that the Colorado-USC game got canceled (Colorado +11), was gunna parlay it with UW -7 lay the numbah and Oregon State +14.5. Felt pretty good about all of them.
  • Options

Sad that the Colorado-USC game got canceled (Colorado +11), was gunna parlay it with UW -7 lay the numbah and Oregon State +14.5. Felt pretty good about all of them.

“Was gonna.” Every gambler, every day.