Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official Dylan Morris fan club!

Leading this off so I can say I told you bitches when he ends up being a stud.

And if he sucks let’s see what you losers got.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2020
    I'll bite. I think he's worse than Jake Browning.

Which means he shouldn't be quarterbacking.
  • Options
    Arizona123Arizona123 Member Posts: 66
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

I'll bite. I think he's worse than Jake Browning.

Which means he shouldn't be quarterbacking.

Way to channel btp’s tard takes.
    DM did nothing terrible and won his first start. Stfu and sit this one out dipstick
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,115
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I’ll speak for Damone... he sucks until he doesn’t
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Dylan Morris is better than Eason already. Of course he has the benefit of a much better scheme, but still.

I am very pleasantly surprised. Needless to say I think his ceiling is higher than Browning's and he's probably already better.

Of course, we'll have to see how he does against better competition.
  • Options
    Arizona123Arizona123 Member Posts: 66
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Dylan Morris is better than Eason already. Of course he has the benefit of a much better scheme, but still.

I am very pleasantly surprised. Needless to say I think his ceiling is higher than Browning's and he's probably already better.

Well said, I was pleasantly surprised too. After 2 games I’d take him over Eason (as a college player) this season and he’s absolutely better than Browning after 2 games. In fact, I’d say it’s the best start to a quarterback career since Locker beat Syracuse on the road as qb play solely but that could very well be the new OC because I’d take him over Smith or Bush.

Really like his decision making and he spins a nice ball, pretty simple to see why he’s starting after my first action seeing Sirmon but I’m glad to see Jimmy playing a ton of backups on both sides of the ball. Very impressed with the DM!
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Well said, I was pleasantly surprised too. After 2 games I’d take him over Eason (as a college player) this season and he’s absolutely better than Browning after 2 games. In fact, I’d say it’s the best start to a quarterback career since Locker beat Syracuse on the road as qb play solely but that could very well be the new OC because I’d take him over Smith or Bush.

Really like his decision making and he spins a nice ball, pretty simple to see why he’s starting after my first action seeing Sirmon but I’m glad to see Jimmy playing a ton of backups on both sides of the ball. Very impressed with the DM!
    HuskyJW always right